Good value and very pleasant - I made a late telephone booking and upon arrival was welcomed with keys and "necessary" paperwork ready for me to sign, quick tour of the pool area and was ready to go to my room. We had a twin bedded room in the six story building overlooking the pool from the rear and old town to the front, the room was very clean and tidy. The pool was excellent as was the complete public area's of the site, old town was 2 mins walk from reception so no need to drive.
Overall great stay would recommend the bearfoot suits :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida