Friendly caring staff, huge balcony, spotlessly clean with every conceivable facility you could imagine in the suite. Extremely well priced, and close to a good selection of eateries. Definitely preferable to have a car if staying here, though. Would recommend and return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida