Last June, after many years of staying in Celebration Suites and growing tired of the many issues there, I decided to visit Barefoot Suites and check the facilities. The Front Desk were polite and showed me a 2 bedroom suite. I was impressed. Finally I was able to stay in Barefoot Suites from January 20th to January 22nd and was extremely happy with my stay. I choose the two bedroom suite. Quite spacious with a full kitchen. Great living room space. Most of all it is quite peaceful. Thanks to Evelyn for her hospitality. I will return in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida