The Barefoot Suites
US$196
US$168
US$259
US$232
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$153
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$105
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$114
  • Restaurant
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$63
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$93
QualityInn
Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$326
US$290
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$420
US$239
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsold townfull kitchenwasher and dryerliving roomfun spothighly recommend this propertydisney parkshome away from homebottom floorboth bedroomsnice sizenice pool areaclose proximityorlando areahot tubdvd playerking bed
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed at Barefoot Suites Dec, 2013. The suite we stayed in was clean & updated, however, there were multiple problems with the unit & location.

1) The walls are extremely thin! There were many late nights where we could hear the tv or people people talking in the unit beside us. We've stayed in numerous condos & hotel rooms and this was by far the most noise we've heard from our neighbors.

2) The amusement park, Old Town, is across the street and extremely noisy! We stayed in a unit that was furthest from the park, but we could clearly hear all the noise late into the night. Horrid!

3) The pool was freezing! The website claimed that the pool was heated, but my children quickly turned blue after only a few minutes swimming. It was extremely frustrating & disappointing when you are staying there an entire week & your kids cannot use the pool for fear of hypothermia. The suites were not very busy the week we stayed there & it seems they turned the pool heater off to save $$. Disappointing.

Overall, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you are hard-of-hearing & don't plan on using the pool in the winter. We will never return to Barefoot Suites and regret spending the money to stay there.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Bargain_Hunter713
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Last June, after many years of staying in Celebration Suites and growing tired of the many issues there, I decided to visit Barefoot Suites and check the facilities. The Front Desk were polite and showed me a 2 bedroom suite. I was impressed. Finally I was able to stay in Barefoot Suites from January 20th to January 22nd and was extremely happy with my stay. I choose the two bedroom suite. Quite spacious with a full kitchen. Great living room space. Most of all it is quite peaceful. Thanks to Evelyn for her hospitality. I will return in the summer.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The unit I stayed in was very much like a vacation condo. It was an end unit, on a single level, with no units above. Many air condition units were outside the bedroom window...that may be a noise problem during the summer when they are running. Old town was in direct view from the sliding glass door to the patio off the living room. Music was loud from Old Town, so you may want a unit farthest from Old Town to avoid the noise. There was another patio off the bedrooom as info. Flat screen TVs in the living room and bedroom. The bathroom was large, as was the kitchen. A sleeper sofa was in the living area for additional sleeping capacity. The property was gated, so this offered another layer of security. I called in a minor problem to maintenance and the repairman was at my door seconds after the call - VERY attentive. Many restaurants are within walking distance. This is one of the better placed I have stayed.
The only complaint I have about this place is that it is called by many names. I stayed in the Key West style section. It is called "Barefoot'n in the keys resort" according to the keyholder they gave me. My one bedroom was located just to the right of the high rise building that was part of the same gated property that may go by another name.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stay here about 3 times a year for car shows and have always had great stays! The Manager, Evelyn and her staff are always pleasant & and it is just a great place to stay!! It is nice that the Hotel is gated and right across from Old Town!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We stayed the second week of january and had a one bedroomsuite on the right hand of the property in key west style houses. We stayed on the second floor.

Pro: clean, large bathroom with jaccuzi and seperate shower
Friendly personnel who helped out when our booking by otel.com was not clear at first.
The pool looked nice, but was too cold during the time we visited. Small kitchenette, with one pit mobile stove.
Washing machine and dryer in the room, beds very comfortable. We had our doubts when we heard the noice of Old Town the first night when outside. Inside the room we did not hear any noice in the front or back room of the suite. It was in the week of Disney Marathon and we really had no problems. Nice playground for kids, wallmart and publix not too far and only 15 minutes from wdw. Very comfortable stay. Good price.

Cons: we thought you could hear a lot of the downstair neighbours and we did not mind, but I think they also could hear everything from us and with two little kids I would prefer next time a downstairs room, because we had to tell them all day to be quite and walk like little mouses. That was not very relaxing. We were gone all day to wdw so it was not a major problem. The kitchen could use some extra pans. Next time we would request a suite with a full kitchen.(we thought we did).

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family