We stayed for 4 nights – our two bedrooms were actually two one bedroom units with a common entry and stairwell, like a little 2-story private villa. This worked perfectly for 4 adults, but with the 2 pull out sofas, could manage more. Downstairs was the unit with a full kitchen, queen bedroom, with sliders to the back yard, overlooking the play area and pool. Nice to sit outside at the end of the day. The upstairs unit had a king bedroom, a larger bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower, and a mini-kitchen. The lagoon/lake area had many birds and an alligator, who liked to sun himself on the banks. Check in was a little rough as their computers were not working, but they figured it out. This is not a fancy resort, it is a clean, pleasant, gated, well-kept resort on the smaller side, which was a plus in my book. Grab and go bagels and coffee weekday mornings. A drawback was the pool heater was not functioning, but the hot tub was fine. It is a very convenient drive to all points of interest, Disney, Universal, Wide World of Sports, etc. The nice thing was it was across the street from Old Town Kissimmee, so a quick walk to restaurants and little shops, tip: mornings and afternoons were quieter, nights were louder. Other reviewers mentioned it was noisy, but we were there on the weekend, and didn’t hear anything once in the unit. I would stay here again. Very enjoyable visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida