Staff were brilliant and couldn't fair then. Happy to provide extra a entities eg toilet roll, dishwasher/washing powder for free. A great location, working 10 minutes of all Disney parks, and about 15 from universal and sea world. Rooms were spacious and it was great to find a one bed apartment. Only slight qualm was that the rooms could have been a tiny bit more modern, eg chipped furniture and some handles hanging off drawers etc. But apart from that, no faults! Lovely swimming pool and amenities, for example, basketball and volleyball courts amongst other games. Thank you barefoot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida