“Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Your very own Pool looking onto the conservation wood The View
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Good Morning sunshine :-)
Your very own Pool looking onto the conservation wood
The View
Your pool now has LED multi coloured lighting for those evening swims!
Privacy screen installed - May 2018
Wow ...... now with LED multi coloured lighting too!
FUN-TASTIC South facing pool, conservation view and no rear neighbours!
Magnificent Ground Floor Master
Gorgeous Guest Queen
Beach Twin
Disney Cars Twin
Baby Equipment, also includes a Pack'N'Play playpen/crib
Spacious and Airy Living Room with 51 INCH HDTV under a 17 feet high vaulted ceiling
Cosy and comfy .... with a pool view!
Open Plan, Airy and Luxurious
Elegant Family dining
Family Room, a fantastic bonus space complete with 42inch flat screen TV + Nintendo Wii
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table and breakfast bar
Side-by-side refrigerator with ice and cold water dispenser
Enjoy a relaxed evening by the pool.
Good morning Florida:
9am October 8th
October 2015, 8am.
Sun rising to the east .
Basking in the evening sunshine
Laundry Room:  Bubbles and Suds Clean Dirty Duds!
Beautiful Beach Twin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jo V
“Would not return, home is dirty VERY unprofessionally managed.”
Reviewed 19 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I suggest not renting. The pool and home were dirty on arrival. The air conditioning was broke it took 24 hours to fix. The refrigerator, freezer and cabinets had random OPEN FOODS. Surly there are food safety laws in Florida as in Indiana. I was instructed by owner (jan) not to through the open food stuff away,people like to share, YUK. we had to keep all the curtains and blinds closed in order to keep the temperature upstairs below 80 plus degrees, upstairs sleeping uncomfortable due to owner turning air up to 77 at 6:30 each evening. The "PRESERVE VIEW" from the pool area, is getting to watch the neighborhood take their dogs out to poop several times a day. most with no bags to pick it up. sometimes dogs are left tied unattended for a short time. I found a large piece of broken glass on the floor in family room, small cut on me (thank God the grandchildren did not find it first) the window must have been replaced at sometime and the sill was full of glass chips, I told the owner she asked me to clean it up!! When renting the pool heat, she also plays with the heat, we covered the pool with the old solar cover pieces that were left there so we could use the pool in the morning, because again the pool heat is turned off early and back on late the next morning. we found an empty gatorade bottle on the floor in family room, seriously how much cleaning could be done? dusting does not happen either. The upstairs full bedroom overhead light does not work and their is only one lamp plugged in, so if you want any light you would have to open drapes (let heat in) . the medicine cabinets are also full of used applications, sunscreens anti acids lotions, small unmarked plastic jars of?? loofah scrubs? The floor corners are full of dead ants, I wanted to mop but the mop was nastier than the floors. A huge cabinet full of all kinds of left over souvenir plastic cups and mismatched crap! Open boxes of sugar (4) I'm sure this doesn't help the fire ant population. I found a spoon that would cut meat. Poinsettias plastic plants in March? The air hockey table does not work, the motor runs but does not blow air. We have stayed with VRBO before but this was ridiculous. I want to inform you that the manager and owner are one in the same and they are in England trying to manage this unit. We waited for the air conditioning repairmen because Jan was going to have a "friend" let him in if we were gone, sorry not when all my belongings are there. We made the most of it and had a good time but would never rent this again. I still have not gotten my hefty deposit back over 450 U.S.and you will loose money on the foreign exchange if paying by paypal . PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY! There is more but its not worth the money or aggravation. I washed all the sheets and towels. Replaced the toilet paper and laundry detergent. everything was in order.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Apr 2018
I suggest not renting. The pool and home were dirty on arrival.
A dirty pool was not reported.
When you arrived at 09.50am, as you had to leave your previous accommodation early, expecting to take up occupancy, the home was waiting to be cleaned. You were advised at that time that the villa was on the cleaning schedule and would be prepared and ready for your check in at 5pm and that we were unable to change this as the cleaners already had their schedule set for the day.

The air conditioning was broke it took 24 hours to fix. –
You informed us of this problem 4:48pm on March 19th, your check in day.. As soon as you advised me of the temperature, the thermostat was immediately turned down to 74. Within the next hour I saw no change in the inside temperature and called out the air cooling repair company. Very luckily Dennis was still in the office, and he was able to get to the house by 12 noon the next day – less than 19 hours after you reported the issue. The AC system was repaired by noon and had failed, as you know, due to a leak in the system. When I called you I advised there were a number of fans in the house which could be used; you confirmed you had already been using them as well as the large portable AC in the upstairs queen bedroom On March 20th at 11:26am you confirmed "Jan, ac man here and gone, he said it was out of freon so inevitably there is a leak. He charged it is cooling now."

Correction; you were asked to throw away any open packets (you had mentioned cereal) but to leave any condiments such as ketchup in the refrigerator and salt/pepper in the cupboard.

Attached is the pre-programmed schedule. I do not see the temperature being at 77 at 6.30pm keep to facts if you are going to criticise.

Correction, It’s a conservation area not a preserve. There is a 5 feet wide easement which belongs to the city and which is used by people to walk their dogs. It is their responsibility to clean up after their pets – I cannot be held responsible for anything which happens in that space. I will comment that I have never seen people tie their dog up in that area, had I been at the villa I would most certainly have dealt with that appropriately. Or are you referring to the next door neighbour who occasionally lets his dog out on a long leash which is secured within their boundary line?

I did ask if you would kindly to use the ash-pan to remove it from the window shelf and put into the bin.

We have no means of changing the temperature of the pool heater, you were told this when I called. We do not use pool blankets anymore, this was replaced many months ago with solar liquid pool blanket which the pool company add once a month, and which alleviates the need to cover the pool each night. Our pool company are in complete control of the operating times of our pool equipment which they set according to daylight hours, usually 8-9 hours each day in winter and 10-12 hours in summer .
If you had a complaint about the cleaning this should have been reported and the cleaning supervisor would have been called to deal with your complaint.

There is a supply of new light bulbs in the kitchen cabinet for such times when a bulb goes; it’s easy to plug in a lamp too.

Not reported therefore not given the opportunity to deal with this issue

Not reported therefore not given the opportunity to have this rectified. Like many owners with property in a tropical climate we provide a can of insect spray as we know they can be tempted inside regardless of regular professional insect spraying.

A souvenir bought by others and left for guests who appreciate the gesture and wish to use them.

Open boxes of sugar (4) I'm sure this doesn't help the fire ant population.
Totally agree, these should have been disposed of. In the event you were politely asked to dispose of them.

I found a spoon that would cut meat.
Not reported therefore not given the opportunity to rectify this issue.

Poinsettias plastic plants in March?
And your point is?

The air hockey table does not work, the motor runs but does not blow air.
Not reported therefore not given the opportunity to have this rectified.

We have stayed with VRBO before but this was ridiculous.
Your opinion.

An interim necessity whilst our management are out of town, a caretaker was on hand for any emergencies - as I told you during one of my calls.

Correction, I was not going to have a friend let him in. Under the circumstances where the A/C had broken down it was imperative that the Technician could access the villa in order to get the AC running again to make your stay more comfortable. You were consulted and chose to stay at the house, and point I was pleased to be told, and let the Technician in which alleviated the need to call in the Caretaker.

Holiday Lettings / Trip Advisor are the people you should complain to about this.

The cleaning company deal with all laundry and replenish the sundries too. I’m certain our cleaning staff will have appreciated your contribution.
G2379PLda...
London, United Kingdom
“Villa”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Very nice 4 bed villa great location Buena Ventura lakes kissimmi area, large TV with plenty of channels, swimming pool very private not overlooked,

8 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to give our villa a 4* review, your comments are very much appreciated.
Justina K
“Villa stay”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The Villa was perfect, fantastic pool , great location for all the parks .

Easy to find from the airport.

23 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review our villa, 4* are always welcome.
We are pleased you found the villa and its location great for the parks and easy to find from the airport. We hope our directions and information pack were of help to you in finding your way around the area.
Michael & Jan Staines
Gary6808
“Such a shame”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I was not going to leave a review as there were some small things that I wasn't happy with whch I did not feel would be fair to tarnish the villa with, as its perfect for what we requiered and good value for money.

Unfortunatley we have beeen accused of burning out a kettle which melted onto 2 rugs and have lost $50 due to paypals terrible exchange rates. The money doesn't bother me. Its the fact that I know 100% that we did not do this and it must be down to the cleaners or someone else as I don't think Jan would do it on purpose.

I'll not go into detail but it is is terrble.

Anyway down to the review.

Possitive:
Good comunocation form Jan including lots of instructions which we would have been lost without.
Great location
Very clean
Good quality items in the villa and well looked after
Great pool
Good value for money
All the possitive reviews are true

Negative:
Bit dirty in front of the front door including a scabby mat. This is the first thing you see. Fortunately when you open the door you realise it's OK but it doesn't give a good first impression.
the pool man didn't come until we had been there for 1 hour. Terrible first impression when this is your dream holiday. We thoought we wer egoing to have to clean it our selves. The whole pool area was dirty but you come to realise that this is impossible to avoid because of the storms every few days. Fortuntely it was great once he had finished.
Kitchen bin was a struggle to keep closed which was annoying.
Both myself and my 4 year old punctured our big toes on the carpet tacks. The maintenence man did come imediatly once reported to hammer them down.
The TV's were not tuned in when we got there.
It is a little dated comparred to some of the others I have seen on trip advisor even though in good condition.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Jul 2017
Thank you for your comments with regard to communication and useful information provided, we pride ourselves in both professionalism and honesty.

Dust and dirt were apparent due to an unusually long winter drought in the Kissimmee/Orlando region of Florida, along with higher than normal temperatures and high winds, the grass burned, plants shrivelled and the sandy soil blew everywhere. Rain returned daily in June; the grass is green again, shrubs flourishing and the soil is back to normal.

The ‘scabby rug’ has been replaced and your other comments have been noted.
PipMoore
Fleet, United Kingdom
“The perfect place to stay for all the family.”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We were Grandparents parents staying with our daughter's family ..inc.children 8 and 11 years old. It gave us the magical respite from the parks.The villa is exactly as described and it's quiet location backing onto a nature reserve was lovely.. It's very very comfortable and practical in everyway.The manager of the property was easily contactable and was a mind of local information, he couldn't have been more helpful. The pool was the highlight, especially for the children...when we weren't in the parks they were in the pool!
Access to the parks was good, taking about 20 minutes or so with traffic.
A large supermarket is just 5 minutes away too.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Aug 2017
"What a delightful family to have staying! Our manager even remarked how lovely you all were!
We were so pleased you had a wonderful stay and that the pool was such a success. Totally agreeing that the pool and deck are a peaceful haven for R&R after a busy day. Also glad you found the location ideal for the theme parks, 10 miles is such a short journey enabling you to come and go easily; we also find it ideal for exploring the beaches and further afield. And of course the new shopping malls which have recently been developed and expanded close by. We really appreciate your 5* review – Thank You! Michael & Jan"
Julia J
“Very magical”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from an amazing 2 week holiday here
A perfect villa to stay in for disneyworld 20 mins away from magic kingdom and other disney parks
Wall mart is 5 minutes away
Restaurants 10 mins away
We loved staying in this villa
The decor is lovely
The villa is very spacious
In a lovely quiet area
Especially loved the pool
The kids were in it loads
Great to come away from Disney and relax in the pool, on the sunbeds by the pool

27 Apr 2017
What a delightful family to have staying! We were so pleased you had a wonderful stay and that the pool was such a success. Totally agreeing that the pool and deck are a peaceful haven for R&R after a busy day. Also glad you found the location ideal for the theme parks, 10 miles is such a short journey enabling you to come and go easily; we also find it ideal for exploring the beaches and further afield. And of course the new shopping malls which have recently been developed and expanded close by.

We really appreciate your 5* review – Thank You!

Michael & Jan
Dave H
“Everything you could wish for in a vacation home.”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in April 2016

We had a wonderful,if not exhausting time! Our Grandaughters loved the pool,they would have loved to have spent more time in it,but too many parks to do!!!!
We all found the villa a peaceful haven to return to at the end of the long days. Thinking about returning in 2018, hopefully we will be lucky and stay again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
12 Apr 2017
We very much appreciate you taking the time to review our villa. Thank you so much.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing