“Great stay near Disney!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Master Bathroom
Second Bedroom
Third Bedroom
Second Bathroom
Parking in front of townhome
Upper Balcony
Lower Balcony
Entrance to Emerald Island (from Funie Road)
Secure entrance with CCTV
Club Room at Clubhouse
Club Room at Clubhouse
Heated Pool at Clubhouse
Bar at Clubhouse adjacent to the Pool
Bar at Clubhouse (adjacent to pool and hot-tub)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great stay near Disney!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My family & our friends stayed at 5 nights at this townhouse during our recent vacation to Florida. We really enjoyed our stay at the townhouse. There were 4 adults & 3 young children, & we had more than enough room.

We were a 10 min drive from Disney World & a 20 min drive from Universal Studios so the location was very good for accessing the parks. There did not appear to be any public transportation nearby so a car is needed which isn't usually a problem for most people.

There was a Super Target & Publix grocery store within a 5 min drive so it's easy to stock up on supplies & groceries. The kitchen had plenty of utensils, cookware, and plates so cooking in after a busy day at a park was easy.

A number of good restaurants were nearby so there were plenty of eating out options as well.

As a good plus, the townhouse had a washer and dryer located on the lower floor which made it easy to do laundry and pack less luggage.

There were multiple flatscreen TVs and DVD players so everyone could keep entertained.

The townhouse is located in a nice gated vacation home community. It's slightly off the main road, & we didn't have any problems with noise or traffic at all.

There was a community swimming just a short walk from the townhouse that was well kept. We didn't find the swimming pool crowded at all during our stay, & the kids really enjoyed it. My daughter even learned how to swim while we were there so that certainly was a big plus. The townhouse had plenty of towels & some pool toys for the kids so that was also good. I think my kids almost enjoyed the pool more that the parks.

We found the price for the townhouse as a very good value when compared to staying at a hotel.

Additionally, the owner did an excellent job staying in touch and making sure that everything was OK throughout the stay. I did really appreciate that.

We'd certainly stay there again, and I'd have no reservations about recommending it to family or friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
PR
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing