The villas are spacious and clean. A/C units can be a little noisy. Very comfortable accomodation. Fridge was a little leaky. Communication for repairs taking place was excellent.
Prompt response and resolution with a safe error issue we had.
You are left in peace to enjoy your holiday and they are very accomodating for every little need.
We stayed here twice over our holiday period.
The 1st was an 8 day stay and the 2nd a 5 day stay. Both stays were in different villas and both were fantastic.
Couldnt really find much to fault the place or the reception / staff. Top place and I highly recommend it.
Pool doesnt operate after dusk was a downer and plugs were always sparking when we plugged something in (but this seems the usual in many accomodation places)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the American way of life with your family in the Sunshine State of Florida. Improve your golf handicap or enjoy some time with Mickey Mouse during your holidays in Orlando and enjoy the constant sunshine in the process. Both the Atlantic coast and the Gulf of Mexico are only one to two hours' drive from the Hapimag Resort Orlando in Lake Berkley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hapimag Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Hotel Kissimmee
- Lake Berkley Orlando
- Hapimag Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida