Fantastic week at Hapimag! Very clean accommodations, friendly and helpful staff, uncrowded and clean pool and a good location. We will definitely go back. There was a pretty lake on the property and hubby caught a couple of fish! The only negative (and this wasn't the resort's fault) was the very loud neighbors out on their deck very late at night. We should have mentioned it to management but were leaving the next day. Oh, and the bed was a bit firmer than we're used to, but otherwise, just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the American way of life with your family in the Sunshine State of Florida. Improve your golf handicap or enjoy some time with Mickey Mouse during your holidays in Orlando and enjoy the constant sunshine in the process. Both the Atlantic coast and the Gulf of Mexico are only one to two hours' drive from the Hapimag Resort Orlando in Lake Berkley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hapimag Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Hotel Kissimmee
- Lake Berkley Orlando
- Hapimag Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida