My family of five stayed for four nights at Hapimag Lake Berkley last week. We stayed at Suite 1029, a 3 bedroom townhome. We did not arrive at the resort until after 11:00 p.m. but check in was very simple at the guard house and picking up our key and instructions at the main office box.
The condo was extremely clean and well stocked with towels, linens, kitchen ware etc. The beds were extremely comfortable. We spent a lot of time at the pool which again was very clean. We highly recommend a stay at this resort and will definitely be back.
The prime reason for our stay was visiting Disney's Magic Kingdom, which was only a 20 minute ride away. The resort is close to a Wal-Mart Superstore, gift shops and restaurants.
A special treat for us was the six month old ginger stray kitten that we affectionately named "Simba". He visited us daily and we took it upon ourselves to leave out dry cat food and water for him. We hope any future visitors will be kind enough to look after him. He's very affectionate and trusting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the American way of life with your family in the Sunshine State of Florida. Improve your golf handicap or enjoy some time with Mickey Mouse during your holidays in Orlando and enjoy the constant sunshine in the process. Both the Atlantic coast and the Gulf of Mexico are only one to two hours' drive from the Hapimag Resort Orlando in Lake Berkley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hapimag Resort Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hapimag Orlando - Lake Berkley Hotel Kissimmee
- Lake Berkley Orlando
- Hapimag Resort Orlando Kissimmee, Florida