Vacation Village at Parkway
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$98
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$259
US$287
US$264
  • Restaurant
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$133
  • Restaurant
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$112
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$140
Agoda.com
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$61
US$56
Travelocity
3,255 results
All reviewsfull kitchenstayed in buildingpartial kitchentime sharearabian nightsnewer buildingthrough rciparking passwasher and dryermid week cleaningdisney parksliving roomfree giftsales pitchjacuzzi tubtimeshare presentationfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed in Building 17. We had two two bedroom units right across from each other. I was really afraid after reading the reviews that we would end up in an older building that had not been renovate. The units we were in was wonderful, clean, modern spacious. Usually when we rent a two bedroom, one room would be the master and the other unit would be much smaller. The only difference in building 17 is that the C unit does not have a full stove and oven combo. It has a cook top and a convection oven. The kitchen is a mirror image otherwise. Exact same square footage in each unit A or C. There were a washer and dryer in both the A & C unit. So we had 4 kitchens & 4 washer & dryer. There only 8 of us so we all had a bedroom with a king bed. Everybody had a great time. The pool was lovely. I loved that you go down in the elevator and walk into the pool area. Our pool was share between building 16 & 17. It was a little busy during check in but once we were in front of reception it was very quick. The work out room was tiny and I thought it smell like cleaning chemicals. Internet was slow which is very typical in these time shares. We also spend alot of time on the balcony.Overall we had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: The newer buildings like 16 & 17 are definetly the ones to go for. I understand alot of the older units do not have washer and dryer in the rooms.
2  Thank Mamie_NY
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very close to the Disney parks and easy access to Route 4 make this a central location for vacationers in the Orlando area. Buildings are well maintained, with large rooms and plentiful amount of swimming pools. The building I stayed in was not yet updated, but very nice overall.
Pullout coaches are not really an option for adults to sleep on.

Staff provides high service and friendly attitudes.

Bring shampoo and conditioner - not provided by the property!

Room Tip: Ask for an updated building
1  Thank Morog
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Just returned home from our stay in Orlando. We stayed in building 16 10th floor. Amazing view of pool and Disney. We were able to watch the fireworks at night. Clean updated units with everything you need at home. Flat screen TV's in all rooms dish washers, washer dryers, just an easy stay and nice to go home with everything clean. At the resort, we enjoyed the heated pools and activities with DAVID the activities guide.

Room Tip: Relax and enjoy yourself.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Bard J
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was a little concerned after reading reviews, but after spending the past week at Vacation Village I was very satisified with our accommodations. Very nice 2 bdrm condo with 2 fully stocked kitchens w/granite counters, 2baths, TV in both bdrms and both living areas and washer and dryer in both units. Condo was very clean, plenty of towels. Comfortable beds and nice furniture. Beautiful pool and huge hot tub.Very close to all theme parks hand Publix supermarket across the street. Overall great experience and would definitely recommend Vacation Village. Someone had mentioned bugs in their review, we did not experience that at all. We stayed in bldg 16 room 102.

Room Tip: After reading previous reviews we requested one of the higher building #'s. We were accommodated and stayed in bldg 16 pool side. Pool closes at 11 and we did not find it to be noisy and we were on ground level.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank linda19429
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I guess if I didnt experience two other resorts with different company I would have not been so dissapointed. First of all upon check in the young girl at guest services couldnt be any less disinterested that she was. Very much a turn off coming from the others that were so inviting. Second. Upon entering the unit which was newly renovated the first thing I saw was a very rusty burner. I went to the fridge to put in a bottle of water and there was a hair cling to the door with a few crumbs also on the door, crumbs on the table in the dining area as well as the end table in the living room. Very much a turn off especially seeing a hair on the refrigerator. There was no coffee or any other snacks in the kitchen where in the two others there was. I certainly wouldnt buy here. Oh by the way my 10 year old grandson who can sleep practically anywhere said the pull out bed in the livingroom was so bad that he couldnt sleep all night, I did notice this when I made up his bed.,

2  Thank 123susan456