I booked this hotel thinking it was the same place I stayed a few times years ago. It turns out they took the name but the other Holiday Inn now has a different name. I called The Holiday Inn 1 800 number and was told there were shuttles every half an hour to the parks. Big lie! One to go in the morning and one to come back when the parks close. Nothing during the day. I also asked that same number about airport shuttle service. Was told no problem there is bus service again every half hour for $19 each way. That shuttle didn't stop at this Holiday Inn. I asked for a suite. Was given a room with a king size bed and a pull out couch. I asked for first floor near the lobby and a handicap room with a room next door for my kids. The person who booked my room read the instrutions back to me. When I arrived at the hotel they said there wasn't any special instructions. My room was on one side of the building and my kids were on the other. I paid in full in advance months ago. I asked for a refund and that request was denied. The assistant manager Heta was helpful and gave us a free upgrade to a real suites next to each other. I began to calm down until the next day. They began to charge my credit card multiple times for no know reason. Started as $50, went to $127. That was the first day. The second day there were two $380 charges. By the third day they were adding $500 charges. Most were removed with lots of complaining. We came home yesterday and 2 still remain. Breakfast was decent even if it was just an upgraded continental breakfast. The line was always long and food was gone quickly. There were so many more issues. Just glad it's over and I am home. Won't be going back to that place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista South. Our hotel offers free hot breakfast, a free scheduled shuttle to area theme parks, free high-speed Internet, and a free business & fitness center. We are also an official Walt Disney World Good Neighbor hotel located only 2.5 miles from the main entrance to 'Walt Disney World Resort area.' Our hotel provides a free scheduled shuttle to Epcot . From Epcot , transportation is available to Magic Kingdom Park, Disney s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney . We also have a free scheduled shuttle to Universal Studios, Sea World & Lake Buena Vista Outlet Mall. With our convenient location you'll find numerous restaurants, shops, and small attractions are either within walking distance or just a short drive away. In addition to our comfortable deluxe rooms, we offer a choice of specialty suites, like KidSuites with private sleeping area and special kids' beds & TV. All rooms feature the new Express Bedding Package and refrigerator/microwave. For a real treat, our two-room Executive Suites offer a king sized bed, separate living area with sofa bed, and wet bar with refrigerator & microwave. Enjoy many hotel amenities including a heated outdoor pool & Jacuzzi, kid s playground and game room. Our hotel meeting rooms total 1100 sq ft-complete with free high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Kissimmee
- Holiday Inn Kissimmee
- Sunset Palms Hotel Inn & Suites Kissimmee, Florida