Condo was great, had a very nice time. The other guests were friendly and the pool was great. A great place to enjoy the warm weather.
Our overall experience was very good. The layout of the condo was excellent for our family, and it was well furished and well maintained. The staff was more than willing to assist when we asked for help.
The only draw backs were:
1. There wasn't a welcome folder visible upon entry into the condo. We had to search all the drawers to find the packet which included phone numbers and Wi-Fi passwords.
2. There were 5 TV remotes and one TV. Some directions would be useful. The TV was a bit on the small size.
3. There was no information regarding the clubhouse/pool pass code. We asked other residents how to gain access.
4. The shower water pressure in the master suite was poor for four days. The shower head was then replaced, that seemed to remedy the situation.
5. It appears that maintenance came into the room to change the shower head while we were out; no notice was given prior or afterwards.
6. A ceiling fan in the main suite would be great.
Even with those minor issues, we were pleased with Cane Island and would return anytime.
We stayed at this condo in March of 2017, very nice and quiet, easy first floor access. This condo was perfect for Ellen and me. Nicely laid out, nice kitchen, well supplied with utensils. Nicely decorated made it special. Our only drawback from future rentals for us was that it was such a busy area, being close to 192. This makes it convenient for the parks, but we don't do the parks.
Located just minutes from Disney and Universal, this condo would be great for a family getaway. Beautifully decorated, spacious, well stocked with necessities, and also being on ground floor is great for seniors. Truly affordable. Michelle, the owner was great to communicate with. Would definitely recommend this condo!!!
We had a fabulous stay , everything was very clean ,all the amenities you would every need , close to all thr parks and stores snd mall , I don't think I'll every stay in a hotel again ,this is a definite upgraded experience , I am very very please and the price was very budget friendly for any one's budget and the space is very big could sleep up to dix adult's easily.
We were very happy with the condo. It had everything one could hope for. It was quiet, clean and well appointed. Close to all amenities. We would definitely recommend it!
Just a few things to take care of:
Shower head in the master bedroom needs updating (no pressure), and both sinks barely drained. Appliances were a bit outdated (back burner did not work).
The condo was just as advertised. It was very clean and the layout was nice with the living room and dining room separating the two bedrooms. The bathrooms were roomy and nicely appointed.
The location is perfect. The pool was clean and a close walk from the condo.
To top it off, the weather was perfect every day!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|