“We really enjoyed this perfect stay”

Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #15 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
Eisenach, Germany
“We really enjoyed this perfect stay”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Well, what should we say...we are from Germany and were the first time in Florida. We were looking for a nice, cosy and central place to stay and we really found it :-) I can only repeat what most of the other people already wrote. The resort at all was a beautiful, clean area with nice little villas. The equipment of our house was perfect, each sleeping room has a big TV with HD program (perfect for Sport TV:-), one bigger and a little bathroom with all neccessary things you need. Downstairs you have a little bathroom with a shower. The air-condition worked perfect, and is nice to have while it is 90'F outside. The kitchen equipment is up-to-date and working fine, and we were surprised about the food waste disposer (we don't have in Germany ;-) which is really useful. Next to the hotel is a big supermarket and a lot of restaurants different cuisines, but you also can have very good breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the restaurant. Sitting outside on the balcony we had a nice look to the little lake and the fountain. Sometimes the ducks said "Hello" and passes by :-) After  a long day in one of the themeparks, about 15-30min from the resort, we relaxed in the hot bubbling jacuzzi. We also used the free internet clients next to the lobby and had some free coffee's or lime water there. The whole staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed our stay here. Of course we will be back and can truly recommend this resort to all of our friends and to you :-)

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Chris R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Korean first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My family (4 adults, 2 little ones, and 2 dogs) and I stayed here back in March 2013. We stayed for 5 nights. It was a lovely condo style hotel in a great location. It was family friendly and the restaurant on location was delicious. Beds were extremely comfy and plush. We had a 3 bedroom/2 bath condo. My only gripe was that it was 2 stories (not very safe with an active 17 month old) and no washer/dryer in the rooms. The living room was also a bit tight for all of us. But other than that we all enjoyed it. There is a Target and Marshalls next to the property which was great to buy food and any toiletries we needed. The property was very well laid out for the safety of everyone. All lakes were surrounded by nice fences and flowers.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank starseed34
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your March stay with us. I am very happy that for the most part you were pleased with our villas. We take a hard look at all suggestions offered by our guests, and I can assure you we will entertain the suggestions you offered regarding in room washers/dryers and perhaps an infant gate for the stairs. Thank you again, we hope to see you soon!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I arrived around 2:00 am, The staff was very nice. First the suite terrace door did not lock, so I went back and he changed the suite and gave me a different one.

Very nice, two bdr suite, clean and in a good location, close to many restaurants and shops.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 30 May 2013
Thank you not only for selecting our resort but also for giving our staff the opportunity to rectify the issue with the door not locking. I am glad that the cleanliness of the villa was to your satisfaction.....we hope to see you soon!
Glos
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed here for ten days after getting a great deal through expedia. The staff were really helpful and friendly. The villa was brilliant. It was clean and spacious and we could cook there if we wanted to. In the morning though we would get up and go to reception to get a free cup of coffee to start the day - there was also chilled water with lemon and lime in. The pool was a great relaxing place and my 4 year old son always found someone to play with.
The grounds were well kept and the flowers beautiful - there was always gated security to get in nd guards were firendly and helpful too. I have no doubt we were lucky and by chance had found the best place to stay in Kissimmee.
Other things that were good were the free local calls - helpful if booking an excursion, free wifi and free photocopying/printing. Having four TV's was also handy with my son watching one, my mum watching hers in bed and the rest of us seeing what we wanted too.
Halfway through our stay my dad needed to get away from my mum's snoring and we were suplied with bedding for the sofa bed too.
The location was brilliant too. You are on the main highway pretty much in the middle of all the restauruants etc. It only took us 15 minute to drive to Disney too. It took abut five minutes to get to Kissimmee old town which was fantastic on a Saturday night. There was a target and cheap supermarket with lilos etc for the pool just a few minutes walk way. Plus the Sweet frog ice cream parlour where there was a party on the Friday night - my son had a brilliant time and won a free ice cream.
This hotel is fab and helped to make our stay really enjoyable and relaxing - well done to you all and when we come back to Florida we will stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room was close to reception so near to the pool, playpark and free coffee : )
4 Thank GlosAcey
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property after such a long journey. I am very pleased the resort could satisfy your needs not only from a rooms standpoint but from a location standpoint as well. It truly makes both the hotel staff and myself happy that you and your family had such a good time staying with us. I hope to see you in the near future!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We were in town to visit Disney World, and this was definitely the best Best Western we have stayed at. The suite was beyond spacious, and we had everything we could possibly need. The staff was very helpful and courteous. We also enjoyed the pool and the business center. It was also a good value considering how many amenities were available. Would definitely stay again for our next visit to the area.

3 Thank Hogweed
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff, villa amenities, and location. It is such a plesure to hear from our guest's that our staff and amenities are appreciated. We hope to see you and yours in the near future!
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Everything about this property was amazing, from the amenities, the cleanliness of the rooms, the friendliness of the staff. I had my concerns as it was a "best western" and I have had some not-so-great experiences in the past. I did not eat at the hotel's restaurant , but found it very central to many other restaurants. It is also right next door to a super target where I was able to pick up groceries to make breakfast and dinner . The only downfall was that the hotel does offer transportation to WDW, but it is very limited. Pick-ups/ Drop-offs are only at certain times and only at EPCOT Center. Also, there is no oven in the room. Only a microwave, a stovetop , and a very small coffee maker. Despite these minor downfalls I would stay there again and recommend this location to all of my friends. * Also , I traveled with a toddler and if I could I would have brought with a baby gate for the stairs. We survived without a hitch, but it would have helped to ease my worries.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms in the back, which are by the playground, they are further from the road and less...
2 Thank AtravelinFool2012
I am so grateful that, despite your concerns, you gave the property a chance to "show what we are made of". It always makes the hotel staff proud when we can not only meet but exceed expectations. We truly hope we get a chance to exceed your expectations sometime in the near future!
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 19 May 2013

I'm not sure how I found this place but I sure am glad I did. I did not want to leave and will be back in the near future. I can't even begin to speculate on how immaculate and well-kept this property is. The staff at check-in were more than accommodating. I was overly impressed by the long palm tree entrance and landscaping. I didn't even get to the room yet and I was already blown away. But it isn't a room. These villas are unique and spacious townhouses and might I add, super clean! I was in the 2 bedroom and my family felt so comfortable and relaxed there. I had 4 TV's and 2 couches I also had a full bath on the 2nd floor and a stand-up shower on the lower level. The place probably could have slept at least 6 or 7 people. There was a full kitchen and by full I mean FULL. Dishwasher, toaster, all the utensils you will ever need. If you plan to go to Orlando for a week, you need to make a reservation here. Do not hesitate because this place is truly a hidden gem that has yet to be discovered. There is no reason to pay several hundred dollars a night for a small room when you can get this a few miles from all the attractions that Orlando has to offer. There's also a super Target and Publix right around the block so you can stock up on food for the week. I am a huge fan of Disney and staying on property but the rooms are not much to look at there but this place certainly is. I really think it's worth it to stay here vs. the convenience factor of staying on property at Disney. I also read that they offer a shuttle so even better! My next trip to Orlando will be in October and I know where I will be staying. This place is amazing. Ignore the negative reviews.

5 Thank sfmarine
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our facility. I am always happy to hear that folks are happy not only with our villas, but with our grounds and physical apperance as well. I am truly looking forward to welcoming you back in October!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Windsor Palms Resort
#7 of 59 in Kissimmee

Been to Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas? Share your experiences!