“Comfortable stay, friendly service”

Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #14 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
New York
“Comfortable stay, friendly service”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I held off a bit on writing this review because I left something very valuable in our villa and took about a day to make sure it was recovered and sent back to me. It's of no fault of theirs, it was entirely mine in my drowsy stupor. But I knew exactly where I left my earrings and HAD to make sure that someone found them and would return them to me. It's been a week since that conversation and I received a call today from someone at Best Western Premier Saratoga Villas that they were shipping my earrings back via FedEx and just needed my card to pay for the shipping costs. They assure me that I will have my package by Thursday *fingers crossed! The 4-star rating will stand as along as I get my earrings back!

There were 6 of us that shared a 3-bedroom villa for a weekend. We were in the area for a friend's wedding. I booked the Best Western Premier Saratoga Villas because of its high rating on Trip Advisor and phenomenal price on hotels.com. We were impressed at the quality and comfort of the rooms. There is a queen bed in the downstairs bedroom. Upstairs there is a king bedroom and a 2-double bed bedroom. The couch downstairs also pulls out to a queen sofa bed, so you can easily fit up to 8 people in this villa. There is also an en-suite bathroom downstairs, and 1 shared bathroom upstairs. The en-suite bathroom has a shower stall and we had an issue with the door at first. It didn't shut fully at the bottom so water would spew out all over the floor before realizing you could try to pull the bottom shut from the inside. Not very good engineering of the door, to be honest.

We didn't make much use of the kitchen area due to our short stay. I was surprised to see a full stove and full refrigerator for such a small space.

Housekeeping doesn't really come on a set schedule from what I experienced. Housekeeping came to service our room very late on Saturday afternoon (after 3pm) but we were already getting ready for the wedding so we turned away the service (only asking for tissues and extra towels) -- there wasn't much to clean anyway after just a day of stay. Then when I called on Monday about my earrings after having checked out of the room at 5am that morning, Housekeeping had not gone to the villa to check until I called a third time (after 3pm).

I am grateful for the friendly service there, however. I thought I was being annoying about my forgotten earrings but I have a write to try and get them back don't I? And I'm thankful for Sandy (one of the front desk managers that Monday) for fielding my calls and requests and being patient and helpful with me. Thank you Sandy!

I would recommend this location for families or groups on a budget (as long as you find the right deals). It's not far from the Parks. It will take you an average of 30 minutes to get anywhere in the Orlando area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank mizzjenkie

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Korean first
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Our family (6 adults, 2 children) just returned from a week in Orlando and stayed at this hotel while visiting Disney World. We found it to be very hospitable, accommodating and a convenient drive to all the Disney parks. There are several restaurants in the area, several grocery stores (great for the kitchenette in the unit) and an on-site restaurant that was reasonably priced with decent fare. A week there was quite affordable, and the staff was friendly and efficient. We'll stay there on our next trip to the House of the Mouse!

Room Tip: We stayed toward the back of the property (Room 2969) and found it to be quiet and convenient to the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank andycblack
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
We appreciate you selecting our property to satisfy the lodging needs of you and your family. I am happy that you not only enjoyed our villas, grounds, and staff but that you found our location to be conveniant as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next Central Florida trip!
Poortugaal, Netherlands
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We had a two room villa. The bedrooms are spacious and both had a big plasma/lcd TV. There was one bedroom upstairs and one downstairs. The kitchen is small but appropriate but only lacks an oven which we found out when we wanted to make a pizza. There is a microwave. The beds are very good and thre is housekeeping every day making up the beds and renewing towels. There was also shampoo, soap, detergent, coffee and dishwaser powder available which got restocked every day. The living room is small and not attractive to sit in if you are with four persons, the same goed for the balkony that only fits 2 persons. We were with the 2 of us and in the evening watched TV in our bedroom so no problem for us.The pool is heated and because most people go visit the parks there was always a chair available. Pool towels present and also free coffee, newspaper and water (in the lobby). If you spend your toime mostly in the bedroom and visting attractions this villa is excellent. Disney world, Premium outlets and the beginning of international drive are also closeby just as restaurants and supermarkets. For foreigners, weather was still great in november we had 28 degrees allthough mostly cloudy.

Room Tip: Not to close to the pool because it is open from 8 am till 10 pm.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rolfv
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Thank you kindly for sharing your insights on our property. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and I appreciate your candor regarding the villa set-up. We hope that we can be your home base for your next trip to Central Florida!
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Arrived at this hotel and the entrance and gardens were perfect, well kept, resort like..
We checked in and went to our room to find a townhouse. It was perfect, except for dragging the suitcases up stairs, it was perfect.
We had a full kitchen, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms, lounge and 2 bedrooms. Right away I wish we had of booked here for longer.
Restaurant was great and everyone was very accommodating.
Only 1 criticism would be that the room cleaners use the guest laundry to wash and dry all the bed linen and towels so if you want to use laundry some times you may need to wait.
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you very much for sharing you thoughts on our facility and what we have to offer. We appreciate the compliments, and we will evaluate the critiques to help make decisions that benefit our future guests. I hope you have more time to stay with us on your next trip!
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Sausage flavor is soso, omlete was gross. Eggs mealy and tasted like the had sugar in them. Brownie dessert was very dry and the Ice cream that came with it was filled with thousands of raisins. Pancakes are good, like an airy cake. Scrambled eggs good and so are home fries.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to offer constructive comments regarding our restaurant. We take feedback very seriously and the hotel will do its best to put out a product that the majority of our patrons will enjoy. Thank you again!
Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night on a business trip.
The villas are huge over 2 floors. 2large bedrooms, bathroom upstairs. Kitchen, lounge and shower room downstairs.
The kitchen was well equipped with dishwasher, microwave , waste disposal.
Both bedrooms had a large screen TV. There was a room safe and plenty of clothes storage.
There was a hairdryer in the bathroom and the usual amenities.
The rooms had large ceiling fans, lounge and bedrooms.
The hotel has a restaurant and the food was good.
There was a gym, outdoor pool, hot tub.
The staff were very helpful.
If ordering a taxi allow 20 minutes to reach the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review of our property. It is very nice to hear that someone like yourself who is in the area on business finds the hotel suitable, not just folks on vacation. We hope you will consider using the property on your next trip, business or pleasure!
Louisville, United States
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I chose the three bedroom villa because my husband and I were traveling with our son, his wife and their two year old. Our daughter in-law's parents came to stay with us and go to theme parks together. We had a bedroom for each family. There was a full kitchen with everything we needed, even a full size fridge! There was just enough room for us to be comfortable and not in each others way. One room had a king bed, one room had 2 full beds, and one room had a queen bed. The beds were so nice and comfortable I would like to buy the same mattress for my house! The pool was so nice and clean. We had a great time relaxing in the pool at night. The pool towels were all gone from the shelf by the pool. I went in the office and asked for pool towels. The lady at the desk was so nice she went to get towels for me and a few minutes later I was housekeeping filling the shelf with fresh towels. Everyone was very polite and kind. The lobby was very pretty and inviting. I was always greeted with a friendly greeting each time I entered the lobby. Love this place for a family!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so happy that our property filled the needs of both you and your family. As you might imagine, the majority of our guests are folks like yourself who are on a family vacation. It is nice that the hotel was a positive part of your family vacation. Thank you again, we hope to see you soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Lake Buena Vista
Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Florida Center
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Caribe Royale Orlando
#85 of 338 in Orlando

Been to Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas? Share your experiences!