Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #13 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here for three days while we visited Disney. The room had two rooms and we only used one but both were clean and contained everything we needed to have a meal in rather than eating at the park (no oven). The park is about a 10-15 minute ride. Free wifi was a plus and very helpful. Definitely recommend to everyone especially if you have more than 2 in your party.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff P, Revenue Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

I am happy that you had such a nice time at our property. Our staff does it's best to provide celan, comfortable accomodations. Thank you kindly, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This facility is absolutely beautiful the staff even the clients are so happy it's a wonderful atmosphere this is just simple business trip and we are beyond ecstatic with everything from the service to the cleanliness to the location an absolutely wonderful surrounding area.....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

I am grateful that our property and staff provided you with an ideal atmosphere so that you were able to concentrate on the business that you were in our area to conduct. We hope to see you back soon, whether it be for business or pleasure!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Best Western Saratoga is GREAT! What a wonderful surprise for a family vacation. Property is centrally located - close to theme parks, restaurants, Old Town, golf courses, and Outlets. The units are actually townhouses (with windows that open) comfy beds and comforters that are heavenly. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

It makes me happy that our hotel and services were such a pleasant surprise to you. I am glad that you enjoyed not only our villas, but our central location as well. We very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next Central Forida trip!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed 6 nights Thanksgiving week, manager very friendly. Housekeeping daily, mostly cleaned well, but inconsistent attention to detail. Units are quiet and next door to Target/Sam's Club. Used resort's free shuttle to Disney parks, limited times, took about 45 mins with 2 or 3 other hotel stops. Consider driving if you want to maximize park time. Resort is about 20 min drive from Disney, 35 mins to Universal.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, for the most part. I am sorry that the cleaning service provided was inconsistent; we try to offer each and every guest service that exceeds expectations. We will certainly use your comments to make that a more consistent process. Thanks again, we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

The villa was just OK , I have stayed in other Resorts in the area with more amenities for less money. I was not informed of the resort fee when booking the stay, however Jeff was very accommodating and took it off my bill as well as giving me additional credit for my first night of no A/C. My only complaint was the guest laundry is also used by the staff for linens and towels so guests must wait for the staff to finish before attempting to do laundry. I killed a huge black spider in the living room. I had to make a call to the front desk for extra wash cloths and to ask them to come and get the trash that had sat in front of my door for an entire day. The area in front of my villa had a strong odor of dog poo. Jeff the manager is a super nice guy, the rest of the staff I interacted with not so much.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

I really enjoyed meeting and speaking with you when you were on property, although I wish it was under different circumstances. Again, I am sorry about the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. I appreciate the kind words about me personally; my only regret is that the rest of the staff did not earn your trust. I truly hope we cross paths again, thank you.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

It was haven of tranquility, beautiful food, good service. Rooms are sparsely furnished. Rooms were very clean and air conditioned. Good location for the important historical sights and the national parks. It has a beautiful swimming pool.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff P, General Manager at Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad the hotel was able to provide you serenity in a location that is not too remote from the major attractions. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This is my new go-to place in Orlando. The location is convenient, close to I-4 and other major streets, next to a Target and close to a Publix, which is great because each villa includes a full kitchen, so you can cook for yourself and save money on meals, although if you want to get to a wide variety of restaurants, they are close by as well, including a bar and restaurant on property. The grounds are beautiful and the units are very clean and well appointed. The villa was large with two sitting areas, a desk, two bedrooms and two baths along with the kitchen. There were 3 flat screen TVs and lots of storage for clothing. I was attending an event at another hotel, which I'm sure was much more luxurious but with $26/day for parking, no frig in the room and pricey food options on property, and all for double the price, the comparison was stark. Staff at the Best Western was unfailingly friendly and courteous. There were a few hiccups with housekeeping - nothing major, just items left undone, trash bags left in the villa and not removed -- and a small maintenance issue with the door. But those small things did not dim the delight with this very nice property.

Room Tip: Rooms on the outside areas look out over a park-like area, it appears that all of them would have ni...