“Great Find in Kissimmee”

Saratoga Resort Villas
Ranked #13 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The Best Western Saratoga is GREAT! What a wonderful surprise for a family vacation. Property is centrally located - close to theme parks, restaurants, Old Town, golf courses, and Outlets. The units are actually townhouses (with windows that open) comfy beds and comforters that are heavenly. I would definitely go back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff P, Revenue Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

It makes me happy that our hotel and services were such a pleasant surprise to you. I am glad that you enjoyed not only our villas, but our central location as well. We very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next Central Forida trip!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,187)

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Stayed 6 nights Thanksgiving week, manager very friendly. Housekeeping daily, mostly cleaned well, but inconsistent attention to detail. Units are quiet and next door to Target/Sam's Club. Used resort's free shuttle to Disney parks, limited times, took about 45 mins with 2 or 3 other hotel stops. Consider driving if you want to maximize park time. Resort is about 20 min drive from Disney, 35 mins to Universal.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, for the most part. I am sorry that the cleaning service provided was inconsistent; we try to offer each and every guest service that exceeds expectations. We will certainly use your comments to make that a more consistent process. Thanks again, we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

The villa was just OK , I have stayed in other Resorts in the area with more amenities for less money. I was not informed of the resort fee when booking the stay, however Jeff was very accommodating and took it off my bill as well as giving me additional credit for my first night of no A/C. My only complaint was the guest laundry is also used by the staff for linens and towels so guests must wait for the staff to finish before attempting to do laundry. I killed a huge black spider in the living room. I had to make a call to the front desk for extra wash cloths and to ask them to come and get the trash that had sat in front of my door for an entire day. The area in front of my villa had a strong odor of dog poo. Jeff the manager is a super nice guy, the rest of the staff I interacted with not so much.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

I really enjoyed meeting and speaking with you when you were on property, although I wish it was under different circumstances. Again, I am sorry about the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. I appreciate the kind words about me personally; my only regret is that the rest of the staff did not earn your trust. I truly hope we cross paths again, thank you.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

It was haven of tranquility, beautiful food, good service. Rooms are sparsely furnished. Rooms were very clean and air conditioned. Good location for the important historical sights and the national parks. It has a beautiful swimming pool.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad the hotel was able to provide you serenity in a location that is not too remote from the major attractions. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

This is my new go-to place in Orlando. The location is convenient, close to I-4 and other major streets, next to a Target and close to a Publix, which is great because each villa includes a full kitchen, so you can cook for yourself and save money on meals, although if you want to get to a wide variety of restaurants, they are close by as well, including a bar and restaurant on property. The grounds are beautiful and the units are very clean and well appointed. The villa was large with two sitting areas, a desk, two bedrooms and two baths along with the kitchen. There were 3 flat screen TVs and lots of storage for clothing. I was attending an event at another hotel, which I'm sure was much more luxurious but with $26/day for parking, no frig in the room and pricey food options on property, and all for double the price, the comparison was stark. Staff at the Best Western was unfailingly friendly and courteous. There were a few hiccups with housekeeping - nothing major, just items left undone, trash bags left in the villa and not removed -- and a small maintenance issue with the door. But those small things did not dim the delight with this very nice property.

Room Tip: Rooms on the outside areas look out over a park-like area, it appears that all of them would have ni...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule to write a review of our property. I am glad that we were able not only to provide comfort with our villas, but value as it pertains to pricing. I am sorry for the minor issues you encountered, your feedback will help our staff to be more proactive moving forward. Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Our stay was made very comfortable. The entrance is nicely groomed and welcoming. The unit must have just been remodeled, it was clean as a whistle. Nicely appointed clean furniture, flat screens in every room, the pool and hot tub were again spotless and in excellent repair. The staff was nothing short of accommodating. Internet in the villa and a guest office off the lobby, provided computers, copy machine and fax, how convenient. Parking in front of our door made in and outs a breeze as well as the security gate secured the property for guest only. Definitely will return!!

Room Tip: Let any special needs be known in advance. They want to please.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words about our facility. I am pleased that our property and staff exceeded your expectations. We truly hope we have the privilige of welcoming you and yours back to the resort in the very near future!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here from Oct. 15 - Oct. 21 this year for Halloween Horror Nights, as well as last year. This is my go-to place to stay at whenever I am in Orlando. The villas are so spacious, and the beds are so comfortable. I slept a lot better here than I do back at home. I interacted with housekeeping two times, and both times they were very friendly and pleasant. Tim at the front desk was a good help whenever I had a question, and the other lady who was at the desk with him (I can't remember her name at the moment) was nice and inquired about my stay and travel. Raul, or Ruben, I don't remember his name but I know he works overnight, was a little impatient with me during my first day. I was a redeye arrival and requested shower caps to take a shower. He told me I had to wait until 7 AM for the new shift because there was no one on duty who would be able to bring me one. That was probably the only thing that bothered me during my stay. Everything else was excellent. I am a Hyatt employee and choose to stay here other than receive my employee discount at surrounding Hyatts. This place is just that good!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff P, General Manager at Saratoga Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you very much for not only pointing out what you enjoyed about the property, but also areas of opportunity to address as well. It is very flattering that you are in this profession and you choose to stay with us. We look forward to hosting you on your next trip to Central Florida!