“HORRIBLE!”

Sun Inn and Suites Kissimmee
Ranked #96 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I wanted to leave the moment I stepped into the room. No refunds! Air conditioning unit hasn't been cleaned in ages. Bathroom had crude wooden counter facing. Bathtub had discoloration. Looked like someone had left a burning cigarette on tub some time in the past. Much to my relief, bed was clean and free of bugs, though.

• Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We drove through Orlando at the worst time. Everywhere was booked solid. This place knew this and charged us $130 for the night. There was nothing available but a smoking room. I swear we are still getting the smoke out of our luggage and clothes which all had to be washed when we left. The sheets had cigarette holes in them and there was cigarette ash on the toilet roll holder from previous person. It was by far the worst place I have ever experienced the whole way across the US. I wished we never stayed here

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Melinda P
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Having stopped at 12 other hotels this was the only one with opening, It was 150 a night with tax! There was hair in the tub, the tub had dirt ring, no shampoo, hair dryer. For 150 a night I expected more. Poor hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I relocated to Orlando with very little money. ..this was what I could afford, and have to say not bad at all...I bought my own cleaning supplies and we were good. ..yea they lil funny styles with their attitudes....maintenence ppl, ,, the Indian dudes was Aight. .phones didn't work. ...but free cable and good air conditioning, , nice pool and peaceful. ..no problems we are still here our place should be ready soon , and we chillin like a villan , really cant complain for this price like seriously !!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rocky7861
Reviewed 4 September 2013

When I visited Orlando, back in 1987, I stayed here.
At that time, Sun Motel was already an old place.
Now, 26 years later, the place is a dump. Under no circumstance you should stay here.
The rooms have standard keys (not electronic keys).
No WiFi, TV is very old (the same one I found in 87), fridge was not working properly.
DON'T STAY HERE.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Hermann-FL
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Very well located in the intersection of 192 and 535. Close to Disney parks and major attractions. Do not expect more that a bed, shower and aircon. It is something good to rest and save money. When I go to Orlando, I go straight to this hotel cuz it is one of the the best and very resonable rates!

Room Tip: Rooms close to the reception looks like more safe!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Denyzinho
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Absolutely ridiculous staff wouldn't recommend this place under any circumstances! !!! Save your money go else where... All the lady at front desk will say is no refunds ever regardless of how disgusting the rooms or any circumstance they could care less.

• Stayed: July 2013