“Fantastic villa in great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Master Bedroom
Fish for your supper from our private fully stocked lake.
Meet the locals they are dying to meet you.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
0callan
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic villa in great location”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This is a spacious villa with plenty of room for two families of four. The villa was spotless and very well equipped. Lake Berkley is a lovely area with plenty of nearby amenities.

We had a fantastic time and would happily recommend it.

Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
2 Aug 2016
Hi Carol,

Thank you for your positive review of our home in Kissimmee, Orlando. We look forward to accommodating you and your family on your return to the Disney area.

Regards,

Kevin and Anne
431debora...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Even when you don't stay the owners are amazing.”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I booked this condo because I fell in love with the pictures. We have 10 of us, my 2 children and spouses and grandkids. I had forgot we would have an infant in June which made us 11. When I told the owner about it they were not able to accommodate, but refunded my money, all of it, so my family could still enjoy our vacation at another condo. I am so grateful for these owners and defiantly recommend this vacation spot. I hope I can come back sometime and rent here.

Louise M
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“There are no other words than AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

There's not one complaint I could make about this villa, it was perfect! My friends and family enjoyed it so much, that we all agreed we would definitely stay here again.

The area itself was beautiful, and the weather during our stay was incredible. Sunshine and heat for the last two weeks of October.

The owners of this property were extremely helpful and replied with full descriptive messages explaining any queries I may of hand.

Property agents rang to check in on us from time to time to make sure we were enjoying our stay, which we were!

This would make the perfect stay for anyone heading on holiday and wanting to stay somewhere quiet without the constant hussle and bussle you get from being at the parks all day!

The villa was close to everything! 2 Walmarts in under 5 minutes of eachother, Disney was 10-15 minutes by car, and Universal 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.

The villa provided all the necessary equipment you can think of, and the heated pool to enjoy at night was just perfect!

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
26 Nov 2015
Hi Louise,

Thank you very much for your glowing review. My wife Anne and I are delighted that you and your family and friends enjoyed your stay at our home in Kissimmee, Orlando and would love to welcome you back when you return to the Disney area.

We like to think that we work hard on our home, as we stay there ourselves when we go to Florida and like our family to be as comfortable as possible when we go there. We are both very happy also that our managers, Mel and Adrian were on hand to attend to any issues you had with our home.

Again, many thanks and hopefully we will be able to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Liked best: Kitchen/pool
Families with young children
anne m
County Cork, Ireland
“1080 Lake berkley drive is a dream”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

having found the home on www.disneylandhomes.com I contacted Kevin sayersthe owner and he gave me a great price for his lovely home. I must say we loved it from start to finish and the management was second to none. When we go back we will be booking here again

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing