“Disney Dreams come true”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room
New Stainless Steal Appliances
Large Dining Room Table
Master bedroom upstairs
King size bed
Master Bathroom with tub and shower
2nd Master Bedroom
Down stairs - Queen
2nd Master Bedroom
Kids Mickey Mouse Bedroom (2 twin beds and extra twin in walk in closet
2nd Master bathroom down stairs  (large stand up shower)
Community Pool
Community Pool
NEW Water Slides with splash area for kids
Private Pool off of Living Room
Front of Town house
Red Dot -  location of town home near club house
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sara P
Southampton
“Disney Dreams come true”
Reviewed 3 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed 12 nights in August with partner and daughter. All communication with owner Brandi beforehand was straightforward, she was very helpful with questions and responded promptly to email. The house is really lovely, clean and well equipped and also very close to the communal pool whilst being in a lovely quiet street with no- one overlooking you. we had a very helpful welcome package including some laundry/ household essentials, a VIP parking pass for Disney (very useful!) and a lovely surprise gift voucher. We didn't cook once whilst there (so many places around to eat there was no need!) but the kitchen has everything you may need should you wish to- amazing fridge/freezer with ice-maker too. The washer and dryer upstairs were a great size and made keeping on top of the laundry so easy. Free wifi was very useful. Each bedroom has an en-suite which was great- no queuing for showers, the bedrooms where a great size, each with a TV and very comfortable- I slept so well! My daughter really loved her Mickey themed room and none of us wanted to come home! The splash pool out back is clean and very refreshing with a great selection of chairs/ loungers. the communal pool also very clean with plenty of sun beds- great place for the kids to make new friends! There is also a handy little shop/ bar great for snacks and poolside cocktails! We didn't use the gym or games room but lots of older kids seemed to be enjoying it. With regards to location, it's perfect- literally a few mins from Disney but off the main rd. We enjoyed seeing the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the Master bedroom window! We really had such a magical holiday and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Disney Dreams ( in fact I already have!) so thank you Brandi- would love to come back one day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it!
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our experience was wonderful and effortless!!! Everything was do”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Wonderful experience!!! No stress due to everything being done for us. There was a book provided with food and restaurant information which came in handy!! It was located within 5 minutes of Disney. The home was very neat and clean! I would highly recommend this rental!!

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Home away from Home”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I chose this home because of the closeness to Disney, resturants, and other stores. The home was great, it was as close to your own home as you can get. Everything was picture perfect when we walked in, and easy access to almost anything you might of needed, from coffee maker to toaster, pots and pans. The pool was a little smaller then I thought it would be, but then the kids went up to the club house pool and game room. The kids really enjoyed all the Disney amentities, including their bedroom with complete Mickey bedding and bathroom.
Brandi was great during my entire planning, she emailed with me before and during the whole year of planning, she promptly answered any and all questions that I had, and even sent me a packet of materials with park info and other things to do in the area.
I would recommend this property to anyone and everyone that is planning a visit to Orlando, the resort is great, including the people who work in the common areas.
Please allow time for check in, as it can be very busy on Friday and Saturday with families coming in for the week.

The Vance Family - Cleveland Ohio - October 2013

New London
Reviewed 28 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, great value!”
Reviewed 21 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Our family enjoyed our stay here. When traveling with 4 kids, it is much better to have a full house to stay in rather than staying in a hotel. The house was clean and provided nice necessities. The location was perfect for us, close to Disney and close to our convention location. The kids thought the Mickey bedroom and bathroom were super cool. What I like best is how much money we saved staying here compared to staying on Disney property - lots!! Last but not least, Brandie is a pleasant person to "work with". :)

A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing comfort and luxury, not crammed in a hotel room”
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Loved having the piece of mind of the gated community. Very quiet neighborhood. Extremely convenient location to all parks. Very clean and comfortable. Qualify and value gets 5 stars! We will definitely be back!

“We will be back”
Reviewed 22 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We came to Kissimmee for a conference. Staying at Brandie Ricciardi's home saved us money and added comfort to our stay away from home. Very pleasant people to deal with and the accommodations were fabulous.

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing