“Save Your Money”

AntiGravity Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: AntiGravity is Orlando's newest high-energy attraction showcasing a unique blend of extreme acrobatics and performance theater. This combination of music, powerful effects and astounding displays of athletic talent brings together an unforgettable show for audiences of all ages.
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I have to say, first, the performers were very good, BUT that does not outweigh the facility or the show which is stupid to say the least.

When approaching the building you are not really sure if it's safe to enter. There is no lighting, it's dark, no box office looks to be boarded up, however we decided to go ahead and go in and give it a chance..

The show doesn't go anywhere, it's a lot of jumbled up scenes, really loud music. Before you say, we must be old, no, my GF and I are in our late 20's. Music distorted through bad sound speakers, coupled with seating that is not well thought out. We had to crane our necks to see anything.

No doubt that the building should be demolished, the bathrooms are filthy with "mood" lighting that just looks grungy. The smell is of mildew and coupled with the smells of food that you could purchase, it was overwhelming and, well let's just say, we left after half of the show.

The people reviewing this as good and excellent must be members of the show. The place is an accident waiting to happen. Save your money and see a show that is worth it.

10  Thank 594RobertH
AntiGravity O, Guest Relations Manager at AntiGravity Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your experience at AntiGravity Theater and acknowledging the amazing talent we showcase during our performances. We apologize, however, that is was not an overall positive one.

I wanted to assure you that we have read and taken into deep consideration all reviews, including your own, about our facility and have made extreme changes since. We have added new foliage, and lights to the outside of our facility, as well as further decorations and a guided path for guests inside.We have also addressed the issues of the lighting in the restrooms by adding additional light fixtures in conjunction with the decorative antigravity lighting already in place.I want to assure you that we have and are continually taking progressive measures to ensure cleanliness throughout our facility and working on controlling the options of food available for purchase by our bar, brought to you by Houlihans, as to not hinder any guest experience.

I sincerely apologize about your experience, and appreciate you taking the time for your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything AntiGravity Theater can do to accommodate you in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Really good experience, everybody in our party loved it!! Food was OK, not the kind of food I would normally order, but just OK.

2  Thank FrankDL
Reviewed 16 February 2013

I saw this last night!!!! Move over Cirque & Blue Man. Dinner Show what? AntiGravity is on fire. You CAN afford to see it.

2  Thank Renae W
Reviewed 19 January 2013

This show is one of a kind! The performers are amazing athletes who jump and fly above you throughout the show. All of the acts were so different, I couldn't believe there were so many ways to defy gravity!! You will leave the show wanting to fly so thankfully AntiGravity also has an aerial and acrobatic school with classes for everyone! I found their facebook page, it's AntiGravity Orlando. I have only been to one class but I was amazed at all I was able to learn.

2  Thank Alice R
Reviewed 17 January 2013

The show is truly incredible! The skill level and ability of each of the performers is top notch and it's an overall awesome cirque-style show to watch! It will definitely keep you entertained the entire time and is worth checking out. It's also much more affordable than other similar style shows in the surrounding area, which is a huge plus for me! The theater has much more of a rustic feel to it and is super welcoming for anything from date night to an entire family night out with the kids.

I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!!

3  Thank Andrew M