“WORLD-CLASS AERIALISTS!!!!”

AntiGravity Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: AntiGravity is Orlando's newest high-energy attraction showcasing a unique blend of extreme acrobatics and performance theater. This combination of music, powerful effects and astounding displays of athletic talent brings together an unforgettable show for audiences of all ages.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

These performers would be amazing even if I were sitting in a dirt lot with a port-a-potty for a bathroom. If you look on their website their resumés are amazing. The precision and versatility of each one of them is incredible. The background story is obviously only to offer a setting and framework to tie in the acts and steampunk setting. There are theater upgrades in process, but nothing unsafe or concerning. I didn't go for the toilets or a bedtime story! To put it all in perspective, I am a physician who used to perform professionally (not doing aerial acts, I should be so lucky) and I went with my husband and 4 children ranging from 2 to 22, and ALL of them LOVED it. My 2-year-old boy actually sat still for most of it completely mesmerized!
In short - go for the performances, have some fetuccine alfredo instead of the same tired Orlando dinner theater chicken, and actually enjoy that it is not another typical Orlando attraction.

2  Thank Quiksilver1

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I bought three months ago a voucher and every time I try to go with my wife and kids they are on tour or do not take the vouchers that weekend. Very disappointed because you call a cell phone number and is always on voice mail.
Put your money some where else. Tony.

3  Thank tonygomezmco
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Every time I walk in the door, someone is doing something I’ve never seen done before, and all I can do is smile. What Antigravity offers that no other place like it does is the chance to be a part of its magic.

At first glance, it appears a bit deserted until you walk in and realize that it is a work in progress. It is forever transforming itself to accommodate its audience and students with new construction, expert instructors, and a variety of classes and workshops. We are a jaded bunch here in central Florida, spoiled with internationally acclaimed entertainment, and we’ve come to expect quite a lot. Antigravity is perhaps better suited for travelers who wish to immerse themselves in the local flavor rather than tourists just looking to hit the hottest spots.

The performance portion of this venue is the main event, but the theatre is not the sole venture or passion of the creative minds and bodies who own and operate it. Housed in this private, off the main drag theatre are amazing, artistic, athletic acrobats who are dedicated to their performance art. Part of their passion is poured out in daily and nightly classes taught by performers who double as great instructors. They have a stellar ability to recreate the on-stage experience down on the floor during classes that are suited for all ages and fitness levels and personalized to each student who wants to learn and perfect new skills. With all of the benefits of a dance or gymnastics class, it also has the added spark and allure of something new and exciting.

Yes, buy your tickets for the show and come to it with an open mind. But, also purchase a class pass and drop in for a mixed-apparatus or beginner level class while you‘re there. You will learn first-hand the amount of work that goes into each performance as you try for yourself a few of the skills that you’ll see later in the show. The same instructor who will spend an hour guiding you through a new fitness experience packed with cardio, flexibility, strength, and conditioning work will be the same one you marvel at later as he or she flies through the air in a graceful demonstration of poetry in motion. This way, you will be able to sit back and relax in the cozy seating with a fuller understanding and deeper appreciation of the effort that goes into your entertainment.

1  Thank Nicole P
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I purchased several ODeals vouchers ($20 per person) several months back and finally used them this weekend before they expired. When we walked in, we weren't sure what to expect. The place was dark and small. There are auditorium like seats in front of the stage. When the show started, I wasn't too impressed but as it went on, there were a couple of decent performances. But I will say this--- do not go to this show expecting Cirque Du Soleil because it is a far cry from that. You get what you pay for. In any case, they had a little bar where they sold wine, beer and select liquors. They also sold food-- pasta and chickent fingers, I believe. Nothing fancy. Although it was nothing to really write home about, we still had a fun time.

4  Thank Lysette R
AntiGravity O, Guest Relations Manager at AntiGravity Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your experience at AntiGravity Theater. We are very glad you had a fun time, but we do apologize, however, that is was not a complete positive one.

I wanted to assure you that we have read and taken into deep consideration all reviews, including your own, about our facility and have made extreme changes since. We have added new foliage, and lights to the outside of our facility, as well as further decorations and a guided path for guests inside.We have also addressed the issues of the lighting in the restrooms by adding additional light fixtures in conjunction with the decorative antigravity lighting already in place.I want to assure you that we have and are continually taking progressive measures to ensure cleanliness throughout our facility and having a helpful hospitable staff on hand to aid our guests.

To address any confusion, AntiGravity Factory is an acrobatic performance that showcases incredible skill and talent, set to a story of a Scientist who created the Factory as well at the "automatons" showcased. The show has a "SteamPunk" style using club music, unlike other very popular acrobatic shows that adopt a "circus" theme.

I sincerely apologize about your experience, and appreciate you taking the time for your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything AntiGravity Theater can do to accommodate you in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We had talked to our waitress at the Cracker Barrel about what was going on next door, she said a show like Cirque Solel, It's not even close to that level or for kids, even though it's billed as a family show but in reality kind of trashy with no theme. Like the below poster I was appalled at the state of the venue, very dirty, no lighting, no one to direct you, disorganized. . We should have followed our instincts and not gone, we learned our lesson, check out the reviews before.

8  Thank MR133

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your experience at AntiGravity Theater. We apologize, however, that is was not an overall positive one.