“Christmas show”

AntiGravity Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: AntiGravity is Orlando's newest high-energy attraction showcasing a unique blend of extreme acrobatics and performance theater. This combination of music, powerful effects and astounding displays of athletic talent brings together an unforgettable show for audiences of all ages.
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Antigravity has amazing performers! This show was extremely well choreographed and ran smoothly. The performers are among the most talented I've ever seen. If your in the Kissimmee area and you get a chance to walk into antigravity whether it's for a class or a show, this unique theater experience is truly a trip worth taking.

2  Thank Micey2

Reviewed 19 October 2013

What a dismal disappointment this turned out to be. My husband and I were in Orlando on vacation and we saw the billboard for the "Antigravity theater" We know of them in New York as we have seen some of their productions and really enjoyed them. What a disappointment this was, we left after about 1/2 way, distorted music, clumsy production, smelly theater, no show theme, dirty surroundings, dim lighting and a total waste of time. I would be ashamed if I were New York Antigravity and not claim this. Don't bother!!!!!!!!!!

3  Thank Shelly A
Reviewed 12 October 2013

These performers would be amazing even if I were sitting in a dirt lot with a port-a-potty for a bathroom. If you look on their website their resumés are amazing. The precision and versatility of each one of them is incredible. The background story is obviously only to offer a setting and framework to tie in the acts and steampunk setting. There are theater upgrades in process, but nothing unsafe or concerning. I didn't go for the toilets or a bedtime story! To put it all in perspective, I am a physician who used to perform professionally (not doing aerial acts, I should be so lucky) and I went with my husband and 4 children ranging from 2 to 22, and ALL of them LOVED it. My 2-year-old boy actually sat still for most of it completely mesmerized!
In short - go for the performances, have some fetuccine alfredo instead of the same tired Orlando dinner theater chicken, and actually enjoy that it is not another typical Orlando attraction.

2  Thank Quiksilver1
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I bought three months ago a voucher and every time I try to go with my wife and kids they are on tour or do not take the vouchers that weekend. Very disappointed because you call a cell phone number and is always on voice mail.
Put your money some where else. Tony.

3  Thank tonygomezmco
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Every time I walk in the door, someone is doing something I’ve never seen done before, and all I can do is smile. What Antigravity offers that no other place like it does is the chance to be a part of its magic.

At first glance, it appears a bit deserted until you walk in and realize that it is a work in progress. It is forever transforming itself to accommodate its audience and students with new construction, expert instructors, and a variety of classes and workshops. We are a jaded bunch here in central Florida, spoiled with internationally acclaimed entertainment, and we’ve come to expect quite a lot. Antigravity is perhaps better suited for travelers who wish to immerse themselves in the local flavor rather than tourists just looking to hit the hottest spots.

The performance portion of this venue is the main event, but the theatre is not the sole venture or passion of the creative minds and bodies who own and operate it. Housed in this private, off the main drag theatre are amazing, artistic, athletic acrobats who are dedicated to their performance art. Part of their passion is poured out in daily and nightly classes taught by performers who double as great instructors. They have a stellar ability to recreate the on-stage experience down on the floor during classes that are suited for all ages and fitness levels and personalized to each student who wants to learn and perfect new skills. With all of the benefits of a dance or gymnastics class, it also has the added spark and allure of something new and exciting.

Yes, buy your tickets for the show and come to it with an open mind. But, also purchase a class pass and drop in for a mixed-apparatus or beginner level class while you‘re there. You will learn first-hand the amount of work that goes into each performance as you try for yourself a few of the skills that you’ll see later in the show. The same instructor who will spend an hour guiding you through a new fitness experience packed with cardio, flexibility, strength, and conditioning work will be the same one you marvel at later as he or she flies through the air in a graceful demonstration of poetry in motion. This way, you will be able to sit back and relax in the cozy seating with a fuller understanding and deeper appreciation of the effort that goes into your entertainment.

1  Thank Nicole P