“good soup”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is a good place to visit for lunch. The soup in the bread bowl is my favorite. The portion sizes are good. There always seems to be a crowd, yet the ordering process is quick and easy.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have never gotten a bad food item here. I was very happy when this location opened as it's easy to get to and has a drive through. My only complaints would be that I crave this place when I leave work at midnight and wish it was open then. My favorites: iced green tea, broccoli soup, chicken frontega, chicken salad sandwich, and every single pastry in the case!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We stopped in to this Panera Bread for some treats. My cherry danish was so fresh and tasty. These franchises provide consistently great food; but the only caveat is that the lineups may turn some people off. However, in my opinion it is always worth a few minutes of waiting.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Loved the fact that you can have soup and half a sandwich . Disappointed i was too early to have the excellent turkey and cranberry panini . Soup in the bread was fun

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Stopped by for lunch. Great food. Quick and efficient service. Would definitely stop in again for a quick delicious lunch again.