“Family Friendly”
other travellers have booked this property
whispering palms
formal sitting room formal dinning room
Check Availability
formal dinning room
Family room
Casual dinning
Fully equipped kitchen
Ground floor full family bathroom
Full games room
fully furnished lanai
Pool, spa area, very private
Sun / bbq deck
2nd twin room
1st floor lounge with sofa bed
1st floor family bathroom
1st floor lounge, Ps2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

788keitha
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Quiet although somewhat remote community. Safe cul-de-sac location and roomy house are good for children. No need to worry too much about damaging anything -- the house and furnishings are already in need of TLC. Garage recreation room photos look good but the equipment is in disrepair. We enjoyed sitting by the pool in the screened enclosure watching a multitude of birds in or near the large adjacent pond (keep an eye on young children). Pay the extra daily fee to heat the pool and Whirlpool water if you want to swim.

krh100A
Camden, North Carolina
“A heartfelt thanks for a wonderful stay!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Kevin H from North Carolina. If you vacation in Orlando, rent a house! Best advice - rent Andy’s house at 2528 Calla Lily Cove, Kissimmee. We stayed at Andy’s place for a week and it was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I brought our children with spouses and grandchildren, 9 in all, and everyone had a wonderful time. There are many great reasons to rent Andy’s house and let me define what was most important to me/us. Number 1, we were all together. Andy’s house provided us a place to come together as a family, but when some needed privacy and rest, there was plenty of room to accommodate. Number 2, you can cook and eat in the house and that saves a big, big chunk of money. We loaded supplies from the local WalMart and always had plenty of food/drink when needed. Number 3 – most important to me – it is a quiet and peaceful escape at the end of the day. The house is only 18 miles from Disney, but when you come home at the end of the day you feel like you’ve transformed a million miles into a cone of privacy. After being in the parks all day with thousands upon thousands of people, I was so glad not to be going to a resort hotel with another thousand more. We would return to this neighborhood house that was quiet and calm, and if we wanted, took a dip in the private house pool. Very, very nice indeed. I’ll never forget Super Bowl Sunday. We swam in the pool most of the day enjoying each other, chilled beer, and burgers on the grill (grill was stored in garage for safe keeping, but very easy to move out and we brought a propane tank), and then shifted to the big screen for the game. And, what a game it was. We always felt at home and I hope to rent the home again. Some comments I’ve seen in the past sweat the small stuff and rest assured it is only small stuff. Never sweat the small stuff as life is too short and Calla Lily Cove makes life nicer. Nothing is perfect, but Andy’s place is close to it and worked perfectly for us. There are other houses out there, I looked, but Andy beat all other prices. I wanted this trip to be special for my family, it was, and a big reason was our wonderful stay at Andy's villa. Thank you Andy, go Patriots, and now I’ll start researching when I can get back to Calla Lily Cove.

hd480
seattle
“False Advertising- Fraud”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

We reserved this on FlipKey, which states Heated Pool. No mention of extra cost for that on any contract or email from them. When I called Olga she told me they don't supply it because rich people can afford it. She told me she would call me back, never did. Emailed Andrew, he also never responded. Home was comfortable but outdated. Bedding, blankets and pillows seemed old, worn and some not washed. Be prepare to buy your own laundry soap, sponge, dishwasher soap, dish soap and toilet paper. BBQ was also Not available for use in garage covered up no propane. But of course the ad advertising it is available. Pool table not level when you hit the balls they all roll to a corner pocket. Blinds have missing pieces. Refrigerator ice dispenser did not supply ice chucks just shaved ice and it went all over the place. If you need supplies you have to drive 8 miles to get to any stores or restaurants. Furniture was comfortable and as you see it. Front door had cobwebs all over it. So basically the house was just OK but very out dated. But the false advertising about the pool heating and BBQ was not acceptable to me and the fact that they never responded to my calls and emails about it. Just beware of this rental. It is not what they advertise.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Debbieken...
Manchester
“Miss”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

We returned from staying in the villa in October and it has taken me some time to write this review for many reasons, ultimately I want to make it a fair review.
The owner was lovely and we spoke on the phone before our visit as we had problems with the booking nothing to do with him and he was helpful and pleasant.
The villa itself is just ok. My honest opinion is it is very tired and needs a lot of updating.
Again not the owners fault but on arrival it was very dirty too.
We had a problem with cockroaches whilst there not ideal when you have a crawling baby. Also the netting around the swimming pool was damaged in a recent storm therefore the pool area had lots of small flies in it again not great with a baby. I contacted the owner whilst there but didn't get a response so I contacted the management office, they did send someone out to fix the gate around the pool and spray the house with regards the cockroaches but they weren't friendly nor apologetic and said that cockroaches are something to expect in Florida. I go to Florida x2 per year for the last 11years and never had this problem before with any villa I have stayed in.
There was drawers hanging off the cupboards in the kitchen. Like I previously said everywhere was very dirty on arrival.
In the games room everything was broken so the 10yr old child was very disappointed.
Location is good and more people live on this community rather than it mostly being a vacation community.
Positives the villa had basic essentials for a baby eg highchair, travel cot.
I would not stay here again as many other nicer places to stay. I will admit we got a good price with this villa but I think we now overpaid when considering the villa itself.
I have uploaded some photos the rest are of cockroaches which no one needs to see.

welshcarp
Newport, United Kingdom
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

just got back from 2 weeks at this stunning property if you have booked to stay here then don't worry it will not disappoint, as soon as we walk into the house we where gobsmacked how immense the place is the living room is huge and the dining area is large, it has everything you could imagine from large american fridge/freezer to large washing machine, mountain bikes, golf clubs, fishing rods, this place caters for all aspects of your holiday, easy to get to from the airport only 30mins from most of the attractions, the house is clean well looked after, andrew is very helpfull and any issue are dealt with in a timely professional manner, all in all we cannot fault this place in any shape or form, this house added to what was a great 2 weeks in florida

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the space the house provides
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
craig m
“Amazing would recommend all day long”
Reviewed 30 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Me and my family had the most amazing holiday here, we didn't want to leave Andrew is the greatest guy, great communication, I would always book with Andrew and his villa wverytime I go back to Orlando. You will have the best holiday 5 star in my eyes.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Oscar M
brooklyn, United States
“Very nice house !”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed for 4 days in June with 5 members of my family including my 90 year old dad and 8 month old grandson ! House was large and roomy and we were all very comfortable for our stay ! There was a high chair and portable crib that we used for the baby ! Air conditioning worked great ! very nice pool ! The bedrooms all very comfortable ! Kitchen with lots of appliances ! Very scenic area by a lake ! House very well decorated and clean ! shopping and restaurants driving distance so a car is a must ! really hope I get a chance to return next year I would definitely stay in this house again !

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing