“Best Steak & Shrimp!”

Ranked #167 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Offering a selection of classic American favorites in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. or dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. In-suite service is also available daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.
“Best Steak & Shrimp!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My family and I went over to this restaurant for the first time tonight, and I must say that had to be the best steak and shrimp I've ever eaten! The service was absolutely outstanding and the food was incredible. Pasta & Shrimp is a great choice as well. The chicken wing appetizers are authentic and served extra crispy!! :) Everything was on point & definitely somewhere I will go again & again & again ! I am a local so this is definitely going to be a top pick for date night!!

• Visited April 2014

Golden, Colorado
“Waiter determines how great you meal is”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I had Arturo one night and his suggestions and meal were fantastic. next lunch waiter and I did not communicate as well and I did not get what I wanted. It was good, but I left empty. Had no choice to say anything because I was presenting in a few minutes.

Arturo was awesome, thank you Arturo!

Visited February 2014
Provo, Utah
“Good food and reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I normally never eat at a hotel restaurant because they are usually overpriced and have mediocre food. Due to a torrential rain storm going on outside, we didn't want to go back out to get dinner. So we decided to take a look at Kyngs Grill. It definitely exceeded expectations. Delicious food and reasonably priced. The service was also outstanding.

Visited January 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Management ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

Food was incredible. Totally recommend the beef tips.
Don't let the front desk make you feel you should eat off site when they have one of the best restaurants with great staff . Ask for Carol

Visited November 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Much better than expected.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had reservations about dining in a hotel restaurant, but was pleasantly surprised at this one. Both food and service were very good, and the price was quite reasonable.

Visited November 2013