“Good food great price”

Ranked #147 of 793 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Offering a selection of classic American favorites in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. or dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. In-suite service is also available daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11 p.m.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food great price”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Had salmon, and it was good. Vegetables cooked to perfection and the rice had a great flavor also. Great price for hotel restaurant.

Visited July 2014
ESLBVSAGM, Manager at Kyngs Grille, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Keven E,

Thank you for your review of your dining experience (as well as your stay in the hotel)! The team and I are very pleased that your visit with us was a great one. Whenever your travels bring you back to our area we hope to see you again at our hotel and our restaurant.

Best Regards,
Todd Skaggs
Director of Food and Beverage

florida
“Food was worth returning for several nights in a row.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Prompt service, very good food, not a huge selection of items, but everything was excellent.

Items eaten during stay: salad with steak, burger & fries (fries were skinny & boring), black bean soup, chicken flatbread, chocolate torte.

Issues: twice when I was seated the table was preset with one or two dirty glasses; ketchup tasted vinegary and the bottle-cap was gross; A1 sauce not refrigerated as recommended.

Visited June 2014
ESLBVSAGM, Manager at Kyngs Grille, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
SSgt,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant (as well as the review of our hotel). We are pleased that you enjoyed our prompt service and great food. I sincerely appreciate you bringing the other items to our attention and I assure you that we will get them rectified.

Next time your travels bring you to our area, we hope you'll not only stay with our hotel again, but also join us for dinner.

Best Regards,
Todd Skaggs
Director of Food and Beverage
Ocala, Florida
“Disappointing on many levels.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We got to the Kyngs Grill around 9:30 p.m. and we were 1 of only 4 parties. It took forever to get waited on. Our server was forgetful and he seemed to be not happy to wait on us or the fact we had children???? Our food took forever and it was cold. My fish wasn't cooked all the way so I just picked off what was cooked fully and ate that. I didn't want to send it back and wait a lot longer since I had young children with me. My daughter's chicken strips were burnt. Like I said we were there around 9:30, we were 1 of 4 parties and we were finished eating at 10:50! 1 hour and 20 minutes!!!!! We came with our bathing suits on so we could go for a quick dip in the pool which never happened since the pool closes at 11. Why so early is something I'm still wondering about! My children were so disappointed! If it was too late in the evening for them to serve us since they close at 10, they should of told us. I would much rather go somewhere else and get better food and service. Not impressive at all and totally disappointing.

Visited June 2014
ESLBVSAGM, Manager at Kyngs Grille, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
LilB33,

Thank you for your reviews of our hotel and our restaurant. While I am glad that you had an enjoyable experience overall, it is always our goal to exceed expectations in all aspects of a guest's stay, and clearly our Food and Beverage offering wasn't the high point for you and I apologize for that as I know that we are capable of more. I assure you that your restaurant and breakfast experience are not the norm as many recent reviewers have spoken favorably about our offerings.

I hope that when your travels bring you back down South from Ocala that you'll let us know and I assure you that we'll deliver on all aspects of your visit, including your breakfast and restaurant experience. Again, thank you for your feedback as we do value and appreciate it.

Kind Regards,
Warren Bingham
Assistant General Manager
Mount Royal, New Jersey
“Value for the money, but limited selection”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I liked that there was an onsite restaurant with decent food, but the selections are limited and that can get old if you're there for more than a few days. The staff was warm, friendly and accommodating.

Visited May 2014
“Best Steak & Shrimp!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My family and I went over to this restaurant for the first time tonight, and I must say that had to be the best steak and shrimp I've ever eaten! The service was absolutely outstanding and the food was incredible. Pasta & Shrimp is a great choice as well. The chicken wing appetizers are authentic and served extra crispy!! :) Everything was on point & definitely somewhere I will go again & again & again ! I am a local so this is definitely going to be a top pick for date night!!

• Visited April 2014