“Family Friendly Entertainment”

and up
Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater delivers wrestling with class and character in a unique, professional way. Our independent wrestling promotion provides tourist, local fans and groups with professional wrestling entertainment and live music performances by the Manor House Band Anyone's Guess, as they enjoy great eats from the Manor Kitchen. Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater is proving itself as the new era of dinner show delight. Manor's entertainment brings a traditional dinner show adventure up to the next level.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Family Friendly Entertainment”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Manor Pro Wrestling is an exciting show, unlike anything I've ever seen. I grew up watching wrestling, but this show is for fans and non-fans alike. This isn't your typical tourist attraction or wrestling show, but more like a play with action. The action is kinda cheesy and over the top, but that is half the fun. The story is easy to follow and more importantly, family friendly. I would not have a problem taking my little nephew or cousins to this show, as opposed to any other types of wrestling shows. I will definitely be attending more Manor events in the future.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Wade G
Bryan S, Owner at Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, 28 June 2015
Thank you for being apart of Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theater. As we look to improve every show, your feedback is an important part of improving. Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We look forward to your next visit.

Davenport, Florida
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Silly, Campy Night Out”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

As long as you go into this knowing that it will be silly and campy, you will have a great time. The actors put a lot of heart and passion into the show. The band was great. The food however was two slices of pizza and some salad. The buffet was not true. Went back for another slice and were told that the maximum was two slices. Sadly at the end of the show there were leftover slices. I would do this again. Great time for little kids and possible kid's parties.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank FeralDragon
Bryan S, Owner at Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Thank you for the great feedback as we look to improving each show. We look forward to your next visit to the Manor. Thank you for your great support!
Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

What a great experience!!! I took my family to see the wrestling match while we were in Florida for our winter vacation. Included in the entry price is a buffet style meal and it was delicious!! A band also performed that night during dinner and intermission and they were fabulous. Now to the main event the wrestling. Now my 17 and 12 year old are huge WWF(I think that's what it's called) fans and this was a surprise for them. They were impressed with the moves and skills of the wrestlers but didn't enjoy it as much as I thought...I guess they have been tarnish by WWF's theatrical performances. My oldest daughter LOVED IT!! When I purchased the tickets I didn't do it for her enjoyment because she doesn't watch wrestling and I thought due to her disability (CP) it would be to much for her to visually handle. OMGoodness when the performance started she was laughing, cheering, and just excited. She enjoyed it so much that I will definitely return when we visit Florida again. By the way, I thoroughly enjoyed the performance.

3 Thank Barmalken
Bryan S, Owner at Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Manor Guest,

We are honored to receive great comments and delighted that you visited The Manor. Indeed Manor is no WWE, but we have performers who have goals to work for them one day. So when they make it; you can say you saw them live and in person at The Manor.

Thank you again for your amazing comments and we look forward to your return to The Manor as we look to improve each showing.

All the best,
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Entertainment with a Refreshing Twist”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

It was my first time seeing a professional wrestling match so I didn't know what to expect. I found it to be highly entertaining! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed the show. With each match they were able to draw the fans in and interacted with the crowd. It is perfect for all ages and is kid-friendly! The food was fabulous and a great twist! Overall it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend it!

2 Thank Jessica G
Bryan S, Owner at Manor Professional Wrestling Dinner Theatre, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Thank you for the great feedback and we were very honored to have you as a guest. As we gear up for a new year we have big plans for The Manor and we hope that you will continue to support us.

Next show date: March 14th / we hope to see you at the show
discounts available through our supporting company
experiencekissimmee.com
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was my second Manor Professional Wrestling Show and it gets better each time! The previous show had the option for dinner and I opted out. Initially, I was disappointed with being forced to chose dinner, but it was so much better with event flow & ambiance with everyone eating dinner - it really makes it feel like a performance and less of a sporting event feel! You do have assigned seating, which makes it so much easier with a group to not have to worry about finding a section of seats together. We were fortunate to have front row seats, but the venue was not overwhelming large that even the back row had a great view of the ring. Food was good, servers were okay and the Manor Staff was fantastic. They do remove the food earlier than you expect so make sure you grab the dessert before it's gone! It would be nice if they offered dessert during the intermission. Once it's over, don't forget to stick around and meet & greet with your favorite performers. If you're looking for a fun night in the Orlando area, you should definitely give this a try!

1 Thank Jessica N