“Great place to stay!”
Welcome To My Hidden Treasure Home
Tennis Anyone
Basketball Play Area
Crescent Lake Park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gary O
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Modern Hidden Treasure. The weather was great the whole two weeks we were there. The location of the home was in a very quiet area. The pool was relaxing ,private and heated. The home was close to the parks. Cathy, the owner, was very accommodating and willing to answer any questions we had. We are hoping to return again.

Bill S
“Wonderful Property in Kissimmee on Violet Lane”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and I stayed there two weeks this spring, before Disneyworld, with our daughter Beth and our 8 year old grandaughter Syd. We were relaxed and had an extremely superb time. House amenities are awesome, neighbourhood is quiet, very safe and neighbours are friendly and helpful. Syd likes her own special room there with her private tv and two single beds. One for her and one for all her stuffies (stuffed animals)!!
Amenities are all close ( by car ) to the house and are excellent with grocery stores, shopping malls, gas stations and good restaurants. Owner is wonderful to deal with along with her management team members in Florida. Wifi works well and as well so do the televisions and all appliances. Relaxing private backyard pool and we felt just like home while we there.
We will definitely book the house again in future. Thank you from The Stimson's.

sunslave
Oakville,Ont
“Awesome,clean, modern bungalow near Disney & all parks & beautifully equipped!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in January 2016

We stayed at this charming bungalow in January & were WOWED by how clean, well kept & perfect it was for our family for our Florida stay. First of all it's in an awesome location, just minutes drive to all parks & entertainments areas as well as shopping & Medievial times. This house has everything, a beautiful heated pool, BBQ, 2 sets of patio furniture, pool toys as well as free cable, phone & Wi-fi. We were impressed as to how thoughtful the owner is, we were provided with toilet paper, soaps and pretty towels done like in a lovely resort! Nice decor touches throughout the house. AC as well so we were always comfortable. We have recommended to all of our friends & will definately return! Thanks

7 Jul 2017
Thank you for the nice review as I pride myself on this property and love it when I go there myself. Cathy (owner)
suzanne50...
Cochrane, Canada
“beautiful and very peaceful”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Loved the house and pool. All very clean and modern but most of all it was in a very quiet and private location. Thank you Catherine for making sure your home was very comfortable. About 5 to 10 minutes drive to Publix and Walmart. No complaint at all.

Liked best: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
People with disabilities Older travelers
6 Apr 2016
Thank you Suzanne. It was also my pleasure for you to stay in my home. Please keep in touch with me Ok.
Darcell G
Detroit, Michigan
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 7 March 2016 for a stay in December 2015

My family and I stayed in this beautiful villa for the Christmas/New Year vacation. We were there from 12/27/15-1/1/16. The villa is beautiful, modern and very comfortable. Everyone enjoyed their room and the location. The neighbors were very friendly and helpful in our time of need. I would highly recommend this property.

Liked best: The comfortablility
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
8 Mar 2016
Thank you Darell and yes I have the best neughbours! We are friends and I really do like them too.thank you for your kind words. Cathy
Chris C
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome Villa, great for couples and/or families ! !”
Reviewed 15 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Stayed Dec 8-12, 2015

I couldn't believe the value that I got for this beautiful clean villa. The location was fantastic as we were able to reach everything so conveniently and timely as this location is perfect for Disney and Universal. Also it is central even if you want to drive to either one of the Florida coasts. The furnishings were very modern and the king bed was the most comfortable I ever slept in! The private pool was so much fun for my son after a day at the parks and Cathy will even try to save you money by not recommending pool heat during the hotter months. Cathy and her management company are very professional and respond promptly. Our security deposit was returned in a timely manner and I plan on returning next year and would definitely book this property again! Cathy is very personable, and very quick to respond to any of your questions.

Liked best: clean, very close to Disney World, price
Liked least: no complaints at all
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
VD657
Passaic, New Jersey
“Beautiful accommodations”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

We were very pleased with the villa. It was a bit far but certainly not terrible.
Everything was done nicely and you could tell that it was renovated very tastefully.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
11 Feb 2016
Thank you for being my guest! Yes unless you stay on Disney property where you would be 20 minutes to each park by Disney bus, we are a 15 minute drive to downtown Disney and only 10 minutes to the 192 where many restaurants await you. As you will see from previous reviews my house is rated extremely highly and priced very reasonably for a home with that kind of style and you don't have to be in a crowed hotel room with your family and you can enjoy the private pool! Another nice thing is how you can go off in many other directions to Tampa, Kennedy Space Center as I am central. Also Gatorland and many outlet stores are also very close to my home.
I look forward to your return and am so happy you enjoyed your stay!
Cathy (owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing