“Quokka cafe”

Kissimmee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quokka cafe”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

It is a great spot for a relaxing lunch and a cup of Java. The counter people are very friendly. They even have live entertainment on some nights! Check it out. You won't be disappointed :).

• Visited April 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Ignorant Staff, Very Dirty”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Honestly, I didn't want to drink the coffee I ordered here. The girl had left the milk out on the counter from who knows when. We weren't greeted when we walked in the door and proceeded to wait about 20 minutes before the server even acknowledged we were there. Multitasking is clearly not her strong suit. I was craving a lovely dessert of some sort, but after seeing how dirty this place was and the messy appearance of the pastry area, I was honestly turned off and just decided on a latte. The latte was barely warm. I use to be a barista and this girl didn't even use a thermometer to measure the temp of the steamed milk. I think she really needs to be retrained. Also...who doesn't know what skim milk is. Really?

I honestly wanted to call the owners to tell them about this experience. Downtown Kissimmee is in need of a good coffee shop and this place could be that if only it's staff were better trained and cared about their job a little more. Please clean this place up! It was filthy.

• Visited February 2013