“Extremely comfortable!”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Kitchen
Dining Area
Community Entrance
Club House
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Extremely comfortable!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The stay was a very enjoyable experience. My family and I found the proximity of the house to the local attractions very convenient. Disney was only a 10 minute drive! There were TV sets in all rooms, and that made the kids happy. The house was clean and well-furnished when we moved in, and we all definitely enjoyed the pool! I would definitely recommend this house to my friends and family.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice but...Reinvest back into property please!!!”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The townhouse was very NIC it is not that big however there were some things I did not like. The first was the bedding was cheap paper thin sheets no mattress pad on any of the beds, the towels were worn out and mixed matched they had mold on the curtains in the bathrooms. The pillows were worn and stained. We had to go to Walmart and purchase pillows and towel and wash cloths because the ones they provided were so cheap and worn. The table in the kitchen needed to be balanced they used a box of crayons instead of fixing it. The pots were rusted and they could have replace them for a dollar at Walmart. The patio area and under the sofas needed to be cleaned as well. They had spots that needed to painted on the walls. We went and purchased Lysol, new pillows and towels/wash cloths because they were so worn out and cheap. Overall the condo is nice however, they need to reinvest in the property,

Management Response
5 Dec 2013
Hi Shanda,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues during your stay. You did not notify me about any of these issues during your stay. If you had contacted me about the issues, I would have accomodated you in a different house. I would have also replaced the things you did not like with better ones in no time. You could also have contacted my property manager and showed him the issues. None of this was mentioned to me when you left the house as well. In fact this was your email

Good afternoon,

We had a pleasant stay at your property . When will we receive our deposit $100 refunded?

The house has at least 8 towels, wash cloths and hand towels and several pillows. I am surprised to hear that all of them were cheap and worn. Bedding sets in the house are 6 months old and certainly not cheap and paper thin.

Although I do not agree with the feedback I will investigate it further with my property manager and take corrective actions as necessary.

AJ
“Great Place To Stay!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Stayed here for 8 days. Very close to theme parks. The owner aJ was great to work with and did everything as he said he would do. Nice gated community. Very nice townhome. It was equipped with everything needed for short or long term stays. Awesome a/C System. Will stay here again in the future if available.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Dublin
Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“No Complaints, Great Experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Our "family" of three college students stayed at this rental for a total of six weeks. We each had our own bedroom and enjoyed spending time in the living room watching movies and playing board games that we brought. The kitchen looked brand new with granite countertops and we cooked on a few occasions. There is a grocery store right up the street where we were able to buy essential food items. We chose this rental because of its proximity to Walt Disney World and it was a perfect choice because it was never more than a 15 minute drive to any of the theme parks. Then entire home was fully furnished and decorated so we really felt like we were at home. For the amount of space, utilities, internet, cable and location, I definitely feel that this rental was worth the price and I hope to be able to stay here again in the future.

San Juan PR
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
“Cozy & quiet”
Reviewed 18 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Newly renovated interior & very clean when I received it. Great location if you are going to be visiting the theme parks especially Disney as it is literally less than 2 miles from the townhouse. Good internet & cable and generally a quiet complex with a clean swimming pool.

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing