“Go large...”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Go large...”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Perfect place for families; perfect place if you love steak and ribs. We arrived dead on 5 a couple of times and were seated right away. Friendly service staff; plenty of space and fun for children; some of the best poterhouse & ribs I've had for a long time. Also, the kiddies menu is delicious.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dr_Excess

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Best steak in Kissimmee”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We had a fabulous time here, the wait was a little over 2 minutes but once seated - man do they do great steak with all the trimmings! Highly recommended as the price is even better!

England, United Kingdom
“perfect”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

A perfect place for families as they had toys and was not fazed by moaning and crying! steak was spot on and I had the lobster tail too which was cooked to perfection,food is in abundance even the salad was crunchy and fresh and we was served fresh warm honey bread when we sat at the table ordering drinks...would recommend to anyone but would highly recommend families with children

• Visited April 2014
Davenport, Florida
“liar liar”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here before and enjoyed it which makes my experience tonight all the more galling.
having been told there would be a 45 to 50 minute wait we were given a pager and settled down for our expected wait which we were quite willing to do, however after 75 minutes I noticed a couple being paged who had arrived after my wife and I.
I approached the greeter and asked why these people were being given a available table before us and she said that they had been waiting longer than us which I challenged and was then told we had been paged and we had not approached the service area, at this point I handed the pager back and walked out in complete disgust.
I have had a hard time explaining to my wife why we should leave tips to restaurant staff and this has reinforced her belief that tipping is fundamentally wrong and now I have to think that maybe she has a point.
I know one bad experience shouldn't spoil a great holiday but being told barefaced lies does not sit well with me. Should anyone from the establishment wish to comment I would welcome their opinion

Visited March 2014
3 Thank robert s
Leven, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great food.
Steaks amazing,chicken ceasar salad so good,side macaroni so tasty.
Party off 6 only waited 30mins,did turn up 10.30pm without booking so was very quick.
Great atmosphere,staff really friendly.
Desserts to die for yum!

• Visited April 2014