“Nice place to dine!”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I loved this place. First time eating there. The food was great. So was the wait staff. Thoroughly enjoy it!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just wanted to note that, Paddy, bartender at Branigan's was the highlight of our trip. My family came out on vacation and he just made us feel so welcome. We had a blast watching the world cup with you and loved those special shots :) Thanks Paddy for showing us a good time!

Patrick M, Manager at Branigan's Irish Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Holleigh R -
THANK YOU for your kind words and review! I love my job - I get to meet so many great people from all over the world. I am glad you had a great time...and yes....our Branigan's Irish Cream is to die for, yeah? :-)
All the best! Slainte!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Food was cold, should have sent this back really. The service was ok until we asked for another 2 drinks. How the glasses were not smashed when Kory slammed them down on the table I will never know!

Dear cookiedra -
Thank you for your review. Although I am deeply disappointed you received cold food, reviews like yours help us identify an issue before it becomes a problem.
We want to receive 5-star ratings with all our guests, obviously. We strive to make sure our menu items are cooked to specs and delivered in a prompt manner. While it is hard to identify the exact reason for your food being cold, I did print and share your review with both back-of-the-house and front. If you would be so kind as to visit us again, I will guarantee your experience will be deserving of the highest rating we can get.
As for our server being unprofessional - that was dealt with. He is no longer here. Again, we are fortunate to have excellent staff...and anything less than that will not be tolerated.
Thanks again, and we look forward to making it right on your next visit.
Yours,

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

The burgers were dry and tasteless and when walking on the floor your feet stuck to the floor would not visit again

Hello David W -
I'm sorry you had "...dry and tasteless" burgers here at Branigan's. I'm actually stunned to read that part of your review. Our burgers are hand-formed, made from local, pasture-grazed beef. They are cooked to order and if you read our reviews, are widely acclaimed from people all over the world. With that being said, our restaurant thrives because of our people - we have excellent front and back of house staff. But people DO make mistakes, and though unusual you may have gotten an overcooked burger. Did you inform your server? We always strive to give our guests the service and experience that would give us a 5-star rating.
As for the feet sticking to the floor - our restaurant receives a deep clean EACH AND EVERY morning, before we open. We recently had some terribly hot, humid weather and of course, when we needed it the most, one of the compressors on our air conditioner failed and we had a hard time keeping the restaurant as cool as we normally would. I am guessing that may have contributed to your feet sticking to the floor. Incidentally, I am in and out of here all day, every day. I never noticed any tackyness but rest assured, the floor was not dirty as your review implied.
Thank you.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Good Service that's about all I can say about this place food was shocking deep fried and not nice would not go back. What's Irish about it ?

1  Thank StevieD6722
Branigans5877, Manager at Branigan's Irish Grill & Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Hello StevieD6722 -
I'd like to thank you for visiting us here at Branigan's. I'm glad you received good service - we are lucky to have such great staff and depend on them to give our guests exceptional service.
I am disappointed you didn't get to experience many of our menu items that are NOT deep fried. We have a wide selection of choices - grilled, sauteed, baked, fried, and yes...deep fried. We also have a selection of Traditional Fare dishes that are spot on....I'm from Ireland (Belfast), our owners are from Ireland (Dublin, Limerick) as is another of our servers/bartenders. We all are very particular about our Shepherds Pie, Steak and Stout Pie, Bangers & Mash, Corned Beef & Cabbage (I know....it's not bacon and cabbage, so it's been 'American-ized')....these are just a few of the dishes you'd recognize from back home.
Again, it's unfortunate that you didn't get to sample some of our other choices on the menu. I would like to invite you back to experience not only our great service, but also to enjoy our wide selection of draught beers, fully stocked bar, an extensive menu and some awesome deserts.
Thanks for your review...all the best!
Yours,