“Fantastic Staff, Fantastic food and this is someone that DONT DO CHAINS”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #9 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2014

As far as Chains go ...... I'm not a big lover.
However THIS place is fantastic.
Not only is the food fantastic their Margaritas will KNOCK your socks off.
The staff here are fantastic, and to see the interaction between them and also with the customers .... me included is a sight to behold.
I've been there a number of times at different times of the year and the food is always good, the staff are alway right on and it's a very pleasurable experience.
This time was no exception.
It was right near the resort I was staying at (Silver Lakes Resort) and was nice to spend an evening at or grab a drink on the way home.
Well worth a visit if you LOVE Mexican like I do

1  Thank Robert W

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Really wish we had tried here earlier in the holiday. Loved the theme and decor inside, the server was friendly and very good with the kids (forgot his name but he had a bat man mask on the back on his head).
The mojito was good. The chips and dip to start were delicious. Kids meals were good. Only thing I would say with the sharing fajitas there was only 5 tortillas (would have prefered an even number) never the less they were delicious. The kids enjoyed their meals too, and got a dessert (ice lolly I think). It wasn't too busy when we went - although it was later than we usually eat out.
Will definitely be back again.

1  Thank kosconli
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

First of all, let me say I love Chuy's. I love Chuy's so much that the servers in the Gainesville FL location recognize me. The food is the best Tex Mex you'll ever have and the happy hour is awesome. There are free nachos from 4 to 7 Monday through Friday along with drink specials and they have amazing margaritas. I love the location near me. I wish I could give the Orlando location the same glowing review but the service was horrendous.

We went on a Friday night around 9. The restaurant was mostly empty. We were seated quickly but no one came to take our drink order for 15 minutes. My fiancé actually went to ask the hostess where our server was. Finally someone came to get us drink and chips and salsa but he wasn't our server. Again we waited for our server. When she finally came she was rude and didn't even apologize for the wait. Ah hour later when we finally got our food it was wrong and had to be sent back. We didn't even have complicated orders. They just brought totally different things than we ordered. Now I realize that part is probably not the fault of our server but all in all I left the Chuy's less than impressed. The food was the only thing that redeemed this location. I don't know if this is normal for them, because I only went to this one once.

Like I said, I love the food but the service was terrible. I wouldn't go to this Chuy's again.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We're in Florida at the moment and had driven past Chuy's a couple of times. We love Mexican food so googled it and saw all the good reviews, so headed there a couple of days ago.
The staff were really friendly, they gave us a buzzer and told us it would be a 20 minute wait, but it was actually only 5. Inside the decor is really cool, which really adds to the experience.
Our waitress couldn't've been more helpful too.
The food was lovely and we're already planning our return!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Having been to Chuys in San Antonio, I knew the food would be good. We were promptly seated outdoors at our request. The service was good. Everything we had was delicious and filling. This place has great tex-mex! Try the chicka chicka boom boom if you can't decide what to get. After spending the day at Disney and paying their food prices, our bill seemed almost ridiculously low for five people. We will be back.