“BORING.”

Rat Pack and Friends
More attraction details
Owner description: New DINNER SHOW IN ORLANDO . Enjoy a 4 course meal , with unlimited Beer and Wine. Las Vegas style show featuring The Rat Pack ,and Friends, Tribute Show ..... you never know who will drop in on the boys. Tribute artist such as Lady Gaga,Katy Perry, Michael Jackson ,or even Elvis..
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I didn't really like the show. It was boring. I was actually ready to go before the show was over. I think the venue expects you to drink and you will be entertained if you do. Maybe I expected MORE. They have a variety, which may be the downfall, of this show. There was Adele, Elvis, Michael Jackson. Those were good, but I was somewhat bored, when others such as Frank Sinatra, were on stage. I think the show was trying to appeal to all. That means that if I would have took my grandpa, he would have liked the Frank Sinatra part and not liked the newer artists such as Adele. I was bored a lot. BECAUSE Frankly, I'm not sure who the 3 guys are besides Frank Sinatra. Who are the other two? I haven't got a clue! Anyhow, on to the food. I actually read the reviews before going. MAYBE that should have scared me off. I was told the food was terrible on the reviews. The waiter informed me that if you order the vegetarian dish... it is actually very good... and much better than the other two choices. I should have ordered soda. I ordered the wine. It just was too strong for me! You might have a different opinion about that. I'm a lightweight! This venue is across the street from Old Town. So, make sure you turn in directly across from Old Town. The address is: 5795 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746.

6  Thank cosmogurl069
RATPACKANDFRIENDS, General Manager at Rat Pack and Friends, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Cosmogurl069, we were torn as whether to respond to your review . We were perplexed why someone would wait a whole 8 Months to review something . While we appreciate feedback of any kind , again we were perplexed why anyone would attend a show called 'The Rat Pack and Friends " if they didnt know who they were , and then complain that they didnt know who the Rat Pack was . Happy to see that you liked Adele, Elvis and Michael. You are correct when saying that the show has wide appeal , that is what we were going for as families could attend with children and older adults for a fun night out . Based on your other reviews , we are happy that you gave us 3 stars .

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Treated family to this dinner show - mainly for my mum who's era this was - she had a ball and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Kids were a little bored as they didn't recognise singers but perked up at Lady Gaga and Adele impression singers. Fun time had by the end of the evening.

3  Thank Roshaz
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The show was fantastic - lots of audience participation - lots of laughs. The restaurant service left a lot to be desired. When we arrived and checked in they asked if we wanted chicken or lasagna. The show was upstairs in the restaurant with no elevator. The 3 of us are older and unable to do stairs (which were very high and steep). With this type of show, most of the guests were older people and may have trouble with all the steps. They did have a service type elevator and an employee took several people up one person at a time. The employee was friendly and didn't seem to mind going up and down so many times. We were not taken to our table but into another room where there were only a few chairs. There was a bar but it was not opened. We had to stand almost an hour before the 'pre-show' which was Marilyn Monroe singing 2 short songs. We couldn't see her because of the crowd standing. We were led to the tables and they were not in any number order so people were going back and forth trying to find their table number. The waitresses did their best but it seemed confusing. Three other people ended up at our table because theirs was taken and they had to add another table setting for them. The meal was very slow to be delivered, many people had to wait and wait. The waitress had to ask which meal we had chosen. The one lady at our table waited almost an hour for her lasagna. The lasagna was delicious and they had brushetta and salad and italian bread. Dessert was little cream puffs and canolis right out of those tubs you buy frozen at the store - very disappointing. The restaurant is quite popular in the area and I would hope they serve their regular customers better. Like I said the show was wonderful but they need better organizational planning and service.

4  Thank Glenda T
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great show ! We all had a great time and found the entertainers first class ! We were very impressed with each and every one of them ! The held a very high standard !

2  Thank Margaret R
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The performers were fantastic (except Adele - sorry) we especially liked Frank, Sammy and Dean who were spot on, we have seen a number of rat pack performances and this was one of the best.

Unfortunately however the food was awful and we thought the whole experience had the potential to be so much better. This was by far the worst meal we had during our stay in the US - even the Disney Parks served much better fare!!

We booked a VIP table for two so we expected a table for two....no we were sat with another couple on a table for six laid for four people in front of the stage - they seemed as disgruntled as us that we all had to sit together. The venue was less than a third full so sitting couples on tables for two facing the stage should have been no problem.

You are shown to your table late and whilst you are waiting in the bar area your all inclusive package is not valid so you have to buy overpriced drinks.

Once shown to your table the drinks are vile - instead of serving bottles or fresh draft beer, the beer is Coors Light served flat and warm from a jug, the wine served was an exceptionally poor warm Lindemans Chardonnay served from a carafe. Any Italian restaurant worth their name should be serving cold bottled Peroni and chilled Pinot Grigio from the bottle not warm cheap c**p from the US and Australia.

Then there was the food.....the starters was already served on your table before you were seated - a salad (not very inventive) and we had no idea how long it had been sitting there, this was served with Bruschetta served family style (not a concept we are used to in England particularly when we are not seated with our family) which we had to share with the strangers we had been seated with. We were then served with a lasagne which looked like it had been heated in the microwave - the other choice was a chicken pasta which our table partners had and also looked unappetizing. We didn't eat the dessert as it looked vile (some kind of filo pastry/cream finger food) and was once again served family style.

Overall a very poor meal with a good show - the performers should take the show and present it in a better restaurant.

I would not recommend this restaurant and I would not return.

5  Thank CarrieLeigh1102
RATPACKANDFRIENDS, General Manager at Rat Pack and Friends, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Hello Ms Wade,
We are happy that you felt that the Rat Pack was spot on with their performances . We searched and auditioned for months before settling on our cast. I would like to address the areas that you were less then pleased with . You stated that the food was awful. Our meals are actually prepared fresh prior to each show. In the world of Dinner show that is unheard of, if you had attended other dinner shows you would see the difference in the quality of our food
. you also stated that you "booked " a VIP table for 2. This is incorrect . I have your voucher from Attraction World and it clearly states that you are purchasing a "VIP " seat , no where does it indicate that you will have a table to your self. When you say that the venue was 1/3 full, and you could of had a table to yourself, other people have the right to purchase a VIP seat like yourself, therefore I would not seat them in General admission seating if they paid for a VIP seat. Similar to an airline someone may sit next to you, I was at your table several times that evening as you declined to purchase a photo, So I was well aware of the fun that everyone had that evening, that is the beauty of a small venue, we can watch all of our guests to ensure that they are having a good time. If at any time we notice someone either didn't eat their meal, or didnt appear to be clapping, smiling or laughing we would approach to ask if everything was OK.
the next area of your concern was that you were shown to your table "late". once again looking at the voucher that you provided to us for entry , it states clearly that doors are at 6 pm show is at 6:30. it ask that you arrive no late than 20 minutes before show time.. We opened our curtains at 6:28 that night, people had an opportunity to purchase a pre show beverage, and this is standard in Dinner Shows or any other show for that matter. You state that the drinks were "over priced ". Our pre show drinks are standard pricing compared to other Dinner shows , they are even a little less then others.
The Drinks that you say are "vile", The Beer is Bud Light draft, not Coors that you mentioned above. To even suggest that we serve Bottled Peroni , with the meal is simply shows that you are not familiar with Price points and what the cost is in the # 1 Vacation destination in the world. You say the word Vile once again to describe the mini Cannolis and Puff Pastries, I do not know what to say as I don't know how a "cannoli can be vile.

We do value every review of our Venue, and also follow up on any dis satisfaction that anyone has with regard to our show. We do although prefer that you bring it to our attention when you are dissatisfied as to allow us the opportunity to correct anything.