“Would I stay here again? Absolutely, it's now...”
Great Room Nook Kitchen
swimming pool with spa
Exterior view
Dining room
Family room
Free use of our baby gear
award winning toy kitchen in game room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Colin R
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Would I stay here again? Absolutely, it's now top of my list!”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at Treehouse on the Island after finding a listing for it on an online villa rental site. I'm a frequent visitor to Florida from the UK and I've stayed in villas throughout the 192/27 area from Legacy Park, Tuscan Hills and Highlands Reserve on US27 to previous stays at Emerald Island to name a few. My previous stay at Emerald Island was in a villa identical in size and layout to Treehouse on the Island, however that's where the similarity stopped.

I was first drawn to Treehouse on the Island by the photos of the newly refurbished interior, most rental villas are furnished in a similar way and while there are varying degress of quality, most are good enough for a couple of week stay. Treehouse on the Island is different, the quality that it has been furnished to is exceptional. The pictures on the listing for the villa look like a showhome and I was delighted to find that the reality certainly lived up to my expectations.

Everything in the villa has a feel of quality, the bedding is more modern, in keeping with the rest of the villa, rather than the usual (slightly dated) floral patterns you find in most villas. The towels were all replaced as part of the refurbishment, we know this because they were still shedding fluff, but it was a nice change to have new towels, and there were plenty of them. The sofa in the lounge is an L shape leather finish plenty big enough for a family of 4 or more to sit comfortably and watch the massive TV. That leads me onto the TV - this included a subscription to Netflix and we made good use of this watching quite a few films and TV shows. There are also TVs in each of the bedrooms, handy for if you want to catch the end of something in bed or for the early morning news.

In the kitchen you'll find everything you need and there was even a teapot which is almost unheard of in a villa (we normally have to make do with using the coffee pot)! You'll find all the usuals too; fridge freezer with built-in water and ice dispenser, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc. The crockery, like everything else, is of a high quality.

In the converted garage is a games room with pool table and basketball game. The washer dryer are also in the garage inside a cupboard. Unlike all other villas I've stayed in the garage has been fully painted and carpeted making it feel more like a normal room than you usually find.

Out the back of the villa is the pool and hot tub, with heated water these both felt like a warm bath at all times of the day and early evening.

Emerald Island is a gated community with a guardhouse at the entrance just off the 192 at Formosa Gardens (the turning is between the Red Lobster and Harley Davidson / Taco Bell) - out of all of the communities that I've stayed at Emerald Island is my favourite both for how quiet it is and for it's perfect location (as a hint, if you are going to Busch Gardens and choose to use their free shuttle it picks you up at Maingate Lakeside Resort which is direclty opposite when you get to the 192, about 3 minutes from the villa!).

There are lots of restaurant and shopping options within just a few minutes including lots of new ones at Rolling Oaks Commons where you'll also find Super Target and this is one villa where it truely is 10 minutes to Disney. A little further along the 192 and you'll find the recently opened Twistee Treat for some of the most delicious icecream you'll ever taste!

The owner is great to deal with and genuinely wants to ensure that the villa is perfect, there was a problem with the blind in one of the bedrooms but this was resolved while we were there.

I guess the best measure is whether I would stay here again? The answer to that is absolutely, this villa has moved straight to the top of my list when it comes to future stays and I genuinely can't wait until I'm there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condition of the villa is excellent, location is perfect
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing