“Open 24 hours!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Kissimmee
Reviewed 26 April 2014

One night I became ill and needed a cup of tea. Starbucks is open 24 hours! That was wonderful! It was on 192 and has a huge sign outside that says open 24 hours!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We went to Epcot (Disney) and seen they had a Starbucks coffee shop and we were glad. The service and coffee were great. Best addition to Disney.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Starbucks is my coffee place. This particular Starbucks was a short walk from my resort and worth each step. Service was friendly and accurate.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I am a frequent flyer at Starbucks, so I know how they stack up, and in my experience this is a really great location. The staff are friendly and fast, they get your drink right the first time, and the store itself is very big with lots of indoor and outdoor options for seating. AND they had Pumkpin Spice Latte in the off season. Very pleased with this location!

Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

The five star rating is for the ambiance of this place. The place is open 24 hours, they have Wi-Fi, and they have a huge outdoor seating area. It's great if you want to just hang out and take a break. I went for after dinner coffee on a Saturday night before going to MK and there was no line. I was served both drinks I ordered in a timely manner. No complaints in the service and drink quality.