“bad bad bad”

Ranked #6 of 11 Kissimmee B&B and Inns
Clearwater, Florida
“bad bad bad”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

do your self a favor and DO NOT STAY HERE poor service and this is under construction the pics look great but the outside is a mess and so is the staff. if you want to see for yourself pull up a map and hit satellite view. I tried to talk to the manager about the issues and he was never in, the guy on the phone was very rude. The girl in the office/(they don't even have a lobby its a room that they turned into a office) did not know what a skillet was that in its self says it all!

Room Tip: do not stay there, the website sight shows a nice place to stay but once you get there it like you...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ellis1002

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel twice. The second visit was short and this is why. When I stayed at the hotel first it was a pleasant surprise. It looked like a condo with a bedroom, kitchen, and living room. However the couch was broken, their is no maid service generally, and the pool was so dirty. But I liked the size of the hotel so I booked it again a few months later.

This time I entered the room to find no TV. When I asked for a room that had one, as my previous one had one and the parking lot had very few cars...the night auditor refused. I called back and asked for a cheaper rate to compensate for the missing TV and the guy began to yell at me and told me I could get a refund and leave. But if I used anything in the room then I would be charged and he hung up. I told him fine I'll leave. While I was still on the phone the maintenance guy showed up and stayed he had to check the room to ensure nothing had been used. I had only been in the room for 5 minutes. I was ushered out of the room and I promptly went to the office demanding requested assurance of my refund and to complain about the rudeness.

The guy continued to talk down to me, yell, and show rudeness. Very unprofessional...at this point I am shocked and I become angry. I start to ask what is questions about his behavior. He then demands I leave or he call the police. I told him to go ahead as I was highly upset about his unprovoked anger...he never did call. I left and found a place that was cheaper and smaller, but much better service and professionalism.

I have never had anything like this happen to me and I felt the need to write a review. These people need higher people who know how to treat their customers.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Naturallee

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Center Line, Michigan
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Great place. We had a King suite, this place would be great for families or individuals on business. The price was amazing! And they gave us a 10% off coupon for our next stay. The kitchen was equipped with the basics to cook and eat with. The only thing I can recommend is bring a comforter because they don't put them on the bed (which we bought ours) they will give you extra warm blankets if you ask though. If you plan to be gone a lot, room service doesn't come into your room so ask for extra towels and wash cloths to be prepared. This place was clean and bug free.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank swonk_ydobon
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We prebooked our room a month before we went on vacation the pictures of the rooms on the web site look so nice. When we got their most of the buildings were rubble. When we told them we did not want to stay and would like or money put back on our card we were told they were going to keep our money for one night stay. This is not a safe place to stay with a family. The staff are beyond rude.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Linda D
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

The area looked scary, the rooms had a weird smell, and there was poop on the bathroom walls by the toilet. It was disgusting. We packed our stuff and ran out of there after we saw that. The staff were nice and gave us out money back thankfully.

• Stayed June 2013