“Very impressed”

Ranked #175 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have been in the restaurant business for over 40 years. I come from a line of pizza makers and also owned my own pizza place in NJ where we brag about having better pizza than NY and Philly. I dread getting pizza anywhere else because I'm spoiled. We were on a weekend stay at the Orange Lake Resort and felt like eating pizza. it was a little later in the evening and after stopping at a place down the street and saw what I did (not very sanitary etc) I decided my best bet was pizza hut. I can't believe I'm saying this but: this was probably the best meal I had on my trip to Orlando. When I walked in I was kindly greeted with a smile and it was very busy inside. Phones were ringing, crowds, etc. I gave my order and within ten minutes or so I was handed my two hot well done pizzas. I was also impressed with the workers making the pizza and those who manned the counter. They really had their system down to a science and knew what they were doing. They showed me my pizzas and what was on them before I left and made sure I had everything I needed. How refreshing it was to know there still are some hard working people who know what they are doing. It meant a lot to me. When we got back to the resort I could not believe just how good the pizza was. Great job and a heartfelt thanks to all those at that pizza hut. You made my night! I would definetly recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Best Pizza chain in my opinion. Pizza is always fresh and hot. Service is fast.

This location could use a reno. It's clean but worn.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

Great service..pizza & pasta was fresh and hot..waiter gave us plates, plastic ware and napkins for our left overs.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I love the service, very nice waitress and clean place. I love the location. Goof Food. Is hard find good service in this turistics area but here excelente.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Couldn't believe how genuinely nice the person who answered the phone for our order was. Same for the delivery person. WOW! Not many pizza huts left in New Jersey, so my kids were happy to try the stuffed crust style pizza and liked it.