“Good Pizza”

Ranked #195 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Good tasting pizza loads of topping not the cheapest on the 192 but you get what you pay for. It did take about 30 minutes to get even though there was no other customers which seemed an awful long time.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The food was good the restaurant wasn't so clean but, the wait staff was excellent. It was I close to the resort so that was good.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Restaurant is very dated and empty. There is no atmosphere. No salad bar! One of the reasons we went there was for the salad bar! Pizza was not to Pizza Hut's standards and we ended up leaving most of it. The staff were great and helpful but the restaurant was a let down. Very shabby.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have been in the restaurant business for over 40 years. I come from a line of pizza makers and also owned my own pizza place in NJ where we brag about having better pizza than NY and Philly. I dread getting pizza anywhere else because I'm spoiled. We were on a weekend stay at the Orange Lake Resort and felt like eating pizza. it was a little later in the evening and after stopping at a place down the street and saw what I did (not very sanitary etc) I decided my best bet was pizza hut. I can't believe I'm saying this but: this was probably the best meal I had on my trip to Orlando. When I walked in I was kindly greeted with a smile and it was very busy inside. Phones were ringing, crowds, etc. I gave my order and within ten minutes or so I was handed my two hot well done pizzas. I was also impressed with the workers making the pizza and those who manned the counter. They really had their system down to a science and knew what they were doing. They showed me my pizzas and what was on them before I left and made sure I had everything I needed. How refreshing it was to know there still are some hard working people who know what they are doing. It meant a lot to me. When we got back to the resort I could not believe just how good the pizza was. Great job and a heartfelt thanks to all those at that pizza hut. You made my night! I would definetly recommend this place.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Best Pizza chain in my opinion. Pizza is always fresh and hot. Service is fast.

This location could use a reno. It's clean but worn.