“Very good”

Twistee Treat Westside
Ranked #3 of 26 Dessert in Kissimmee
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Twistee Treat ice cream is real homemade ice cream. Our menu indulges in ice cream cones, cups and shakes. We also offer shakes, sundaes, slushes, twirls, cookiewhiches and more... We handout SMILES!
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I have to admit that i just wanted to try this place because of the funky building. We don't have these where I live. I'm glad I tried this ice cream oasis. I can recommend this establishment, especially the shakes.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank bruce l

“yummy”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Waited a long time for the Big Cone. Such great service and quality of food. Loved the smiling faces at the window

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Constance T
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I checked out a review on trip advisor before going to Kissimmee. So I wanted to try this place. My family was not disappointed. The ice cream treats were good and large. My family enjoyed regular dipped cones at night. The only thing is that they melt quickly when its very warm, so eat quickly. You won't be disappointed if you like icecream!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Aye P
Luton, United Kingdom
“What a Treat”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Saw the review on Trip Advisor and thought this would be a good place to visit on our holiday. So on a lovely warm Sunday evening off we went and it was everything that the reviews said. Lovely atmosphere, great ice cream and shakes - with a huge variety to choose from, large portions and good outside seating - it also has a drive thru.

You can tell how popular it is because of the queues - lots of locals in the line. We are going againg before we leave

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank stephen m
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My family and I popped in on the way home from a restaurant as we all wanted to check this place out. It was amazing, huge choice and fantastic ice cream. I would suggest the cookie. We were not brave enough to go large as the regular size was more than enough. Will return before end of holiday.

1 Thank Djsulliv