Stayed in a 2 bed home, complex just by supermarkets and restaurants and only 10 minutes from Disney, so location great. Home was peaceful and quiet, kitchen and washing and bathroom facilities ample, decor typical Flordian style, everywhere was clean and tidy. Lots of information and had an issue with an alarm which was immediately sorted out whilst we went to the pool. We have pre-schoolers and the pool has no shallow end so it's not suitable for young families but the pool side and hot tub is lovely for a quick dip. Parking easy, secure gated entrance and quiet little mews houses. Everything you need for a lovely stay in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee, Florida