What a great stay! We booked our condo the same week my BIL was coming and it was very nice. Upon arrival the condo smelled and looked clean, and the screened in patio was a great bonus. We only used the pool once but it was FANTASTIC. Location was good in proximity to everything, although Florida has way too many stoplights! Everything worked and staff was very helpful, our doorlock malfunctioned one morning and after catching maintanence in the parking lot, we requested it be repaired. We returned in the evening to a BRAND NEW hardward set on the door. Great Service. Don't be fooled...this isn't the Taj Mahal but if your looking to save some money and just have a good time this place is fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee, Florida