We booked a two bedroom/two bath townhouse, checked in on Saturday, July 14. We found our unit in great shape, clean, orderly, plenty of linens. Check-in process was smooth, as we had called in advance to doublecheck the process. The property is small, off the beaten path, away from the busy streets. Very quiet. Even though the property was filled while we were there, we didn't see our neighbors, or hear them at all.
Added bonus is free long distance within the US and other countries. We did see one alligator, which was great.
We will definitely book this resort again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villages At Mango Key is a lovely small resort of 33 individual town homes just a few minutes drive from Disney world and about 30 minutes from sea world and Universal Studios.It is not a Hotel but a resort with each home being privately owned.Most of the homes are managed by a company that works from the onsite Clubhouse.Our resort has a beautiful heated Pool and Hot tub perfect for a relaxing evening after a day at the parks and professionally maintained gardens, There is also a really nice BBQ area with solar lighting for those late evening get together's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villages at Mango Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villages At Mango Key Hotel Kissimmee
- Villages At Mango Key Kissimmee, Florida