“Spring Break Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room & Dining Area Living Room
Living Room
Dining Area
Dining Area & Kitchen
Kitchen
Master Bed Room (Upstairs)
Downstairs Bedroom
Floor Plan
View from Kitchen
Kitchen from Famlyroom
View from Dinning Room
One of the rooms with the twin beds
The other room with twin beds
Laundry area
Familyroom
Our private pool
Master Bedroom
First Floor Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Spring Break Vacation”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed our stay. Home sweet home. Toilet downstairs didn’t flush, it cost $25 a day if u want to heat pool, other than that the stay was awesome.

25 Mar 2018
Thanks you for your review. The $25 charge for the pool is in the listing and the confirmation email so i hope that wasn't a surprise for you.
svercesi
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great place”
Reviewed 10 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

From beginning to end the resort and home was incredible. Our families had a great time and would recommend it anytime. Thanks again Jonathan

24 Feb 2018
Sergio, i'm glad you enjoyed your stay, please feel free to come back at any time.
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

8 Aug 2017
Sonia, I'm glad you were able to find your "home away from home". Having a mop on site is a great suggestion and i'll mention it to our cleaning crew. I'm not sure what you are referring to with regards to "being able to watch our favorite TV shows" as we have full cable/wifi services.
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

9 Jan 2017
I am glad you had an enjoyable time in our home. Please remember us for your next trip to Orlando. If there is anything I can do to make your stay a 5 out of 5 please let me know.
Reviewed 27 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

28 Dec 2016
Welcome back. I am so glad to here you enjoyed your stay. Please remember us next time you come to Orlando
choosewel...
New York City, New York
“It was a great vacation rental.”
Reviewed 7 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I was very appreciative first of all with the service that was extended to me. I had a little problem with entering the property because i was unfamiliar with coding into a property. The after hours service stayed with me over the phone until I got inside. She was so polite and I was very grateful because I was tired. Anyway the property was what I thought it would be. No surprises, clean and orderly. We were near the playground which was good and the pool was great. Its also near many restaurants, Walgreens and Target. I couldn't have chosen a better place!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location
Liked least: the direction for entering the key code
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Dec 2016
Yes those locks can be tricky if you are unfamiliar but I'm happy to know my after hours staff was able to help you. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please remember us next time you come to Orlando.
PennyGood
“Excellent”
Reviewed 10 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Love this town house very clean and spacious. Would highly recommend it. It is near all the Disney parks with access to nearby restaurants. Excellent for a family with kids

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Aug 2016
Thank You. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing