“Hidden talent.”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #46 of 793 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Hidden talent.”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Quality Italian food was served by easily the most entertaining waiter I have ever had the pleasure to meet. David A. was table side entertainment supreme, informative on food issues but incredibly funny, sharp witted and talented. It was an unadvertised Dinner show and made a good evening great. A private audience with a cross between Letterman and Robin Williams, superb.

Food stand outs were the Meatball Ricotta flat bread and the the Mahi Wulf was a taste sensation.

The evening was so good we are going back again but I will be ringing up front to ensure we have a table in Davids area.

2 Thank FrankSpanner

• Finnish first
Moscow, Russia
“Complete disappointment ”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Bad food but the service is just the worst. I took some soup, salad and pizza. I asked if pizza was any spicy, cause my kid doesn't eat spicy food at all and the waitress assured me that it wasn't. I also ordered lemonade with no ice. When the drink arrived it had plenty of ice in it. She had to changed it. Soup was impossible to eat, it was very salty and spicy. Salad wasn't bad but wasn't good either. The last drop was pizza. It arrived richly sprinkled with black paper. The waitress tho was very surprised that we didn't like the food. Oh well....

“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Greeted and seated quickly. The server explained the menu and stated that everything is made to order and ingredients can be added or deleted. She took our drink and dinner order. I ordered my dish without olives and capers. Two soups and one salad were delivered, but only one spoon. I was done with my soup before she brought back another spoon. Our dinner was served and at that time I asked if we could get our drinks. She forgot about them. I started eating my dish only to find it had olives and capers. She did not return to check on us, so I just picked them out. When she brought our check I let her know that my dish had olives and capers. She said, "I am sorry. That was my fault." And that was that. The food was good, just not the service.

• Visited June 2014
“As Always ... Fantastic! ”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate there tonight with another couple. Best way to sum it up: it may be a restaurant chain, but it never feels or tastes like a chain. Our server AshIey B was marvelous - made good recommendations and checked on us frequently. I had filet Bryan w sausage and lentil soup and fettuccine Alfredo which were superb. Others had filet, veal or mahi mahi. All reported excellent. Wonderful meal.

1 Thank Dave G
Lancashire, Uk
“Not lost it's charm”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Returned to this Carrabba's after 10 years. Exactly how we remembered it except of course the decor has been updated, walking in was like coming home. Warm atmosphere, friendly staff and a sit up bar where you can do some serious people watching in the huge mirror while looking at the enormous menu.

The food is very much focussed on heavy pasta dishes and huge portions, perfect after a tiring day when all you want is to fill up on hearty italian style cooking. Bread and oils served while you wait, side orders same size as what you would expect from a starter portion!

If you are in Kissimmee you must dine here at least once, you will fall in love with the place.

• Visited April 2014