“Always excellent”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #47 of 795 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Always excellent”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Visited this restaurant with family and it was extremely busy. There was only a 20 min wait for a table though and inside it was buzzing with atmosphere and lots of staff too.

The bloomin onion is the only starter to have in my opinion and easily fed the four of us.

The quality of the steak for my main course was superb and came with a delicious blue cheese and pecan salad and Aussie fries. My wife had the ribs and they were beautifully tender and flavoursome.

Our waiter was attentive and the bill was very reasonable. I would heartily recommend this restaurant to others.

Basingstoke, Hampshire
“Very Good Family Friendly Steakhouse”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Visited this Outback September 21, 2013 and was very happy with the food and service. There were 8 of us dining and Thomas our server was fantastic with us all.
I had the filet steak with shrimp and it was cooked to perfection and delicious. Everyone was pleased with the food, service and atmosphere. Overall a great dining experience and I would love to return soon.

• Visited September 2013
The Netherlands
“Every year at laest one visit.”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Every year I am over in Kissimmee at least one visit to this Outback.

This year even 3 times.
The greatest steak in town, for me a YES.
Very nice, friendly service.

Worthing, United Kingdom
“It was fine”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

went there the other evening, it was packed, had to wait even though we had reserved a table. There were a lot of locals there, which would suggest that it was good. I found my a bit over cooked. I asked for med/rare and I would say it came as welldone. However, everything else was great.

Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“One of the Best Outback meals weve had”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This outback was visited by my wife & I on a Monday evening and sat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and we actually got a free Bloomin onion which was offered on Monday evenings if you know the right phrase. The entrees were excellent and the service was as well. It was one of the tastiest meals we have ever had at any Outback. Thanks