other travellers have booked this property
42' Flat screen TV in Living Room Flat screen TV
Washer and Dryer
Outside Patio
Patio Furniture by the Pool
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Poor - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jamie M
“Comfy beds. Only nice thing to say.”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed here with family during a vacation for disney. While we did not stay at the house for long periods of time, the time we did a spend there was not very comfortable with the lack of parking and the noisy neighbors blasting very loud music from their vehicles outside. The couch was very uncomfortable and outlets broken and unsafe. The beds were comfy, but were jammed into a room that did not allow room for movement. I would not recommend this rental.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Jan 2015
There are two assigned parking spaces for each unit, which is the customary allotment for most communities. Additionally, there are two unassigned spaces on a first come, first served basis. I'm glad this family found the beds comfortable and even though a queen and a full size bed are in one room, the purpose is to accommodate the space for sleeping. As far as neighbors playing music in the parking lot, as long as it is done within allowed times, there is not much anyone can do. Quiet/noisy times vary, depending on time of day or holidays. I appreciate the comment regarding the couch and that will be taken a look at.
Denise C
Palm
“Not the Cleanest.”
Reviewed 3 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We were very disappointed with the house we rented. The TV in the living room & the washer didn't work. The sheets didn't look clean, they had hair & stains on them. We washed the sheets before going to bed, the washer worked on delicate. We called the owner who told us how to use the remote, we knew how to use the remote, there was no signal. She said she could give me the name & number of the cable company & I could call them myself if we couldn't get it to work. We were told that the previous guests had a game hooked to the tv, that may be the issue. My husband unplugged everything & reconnected all the cables to find out there was a cable missing. We checked all the closets & drawers & finally found a cable. Hooked it up & had TV. The repairman was going to come Friday and fix the washer. I don't know what Friday he was coming, but he never fixed the washer while we were there & we were there 10 days. We checked to see what we had for cooking breakfast & nothing was clean. Pans were greasy, silverware still had food on it. It was disgusting. Needless to say, we didn't cook there. I was on vacation & didn't want to have to clean or wash dishes before I cooked. We weren't there much of the time, but it still would have been nice to be able to have a cooked meal at home. So we made a trip to Walmart & bought paper & plastic. Along with Lysol wipes. The vents need to be cleaned. They haven't been cleaned in quite a while. They were covered with dust. The sink in the Master bedroom must be clogged with hair. If you use the water at a trickle, it goes down, but if you want to wash your hand with a steady stream of water it backs up. This is the first time I have rented a vacation house that was not clean.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location was great.
Liked least: House was not clean.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Jan 2015
It is unfortunate that these renters encountered the problems they mentioned. I specifically note in my villa instructions to contact me or my cleaners immediately, if anything is wrong. I would have sent my cleaners out there immediately for a major cleaning. It is difficult to solve problems when follow up is not given and I assumed that theTV was working when I was not called back. The washing machine repairman did tell me that the part he ordered would be in during their visit. Unfortunately, it was back ordered. I apologize for their mishaps, but if I was alerted in time, I would have done better to solve the problems.

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing