Terra Verde Resort
US$288
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$107
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$86
ComfortInn
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$115
QualityInn
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$112
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$125
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$74
Hotels.com
US$129
US$111
Flamingo Waterpark Resort(Kissimmee)
US$61
US$56
Caribe Cove Resort Orlando(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$203
Cancelon
All reviewsgated communityvilla edenhot tubvero beachprivate poolmanagement companygames roombedroom househome from homelovely villabasketball courtping pongminute drivefront gatewell equipped kitchendisney parksmajor attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We stayed "Villa AmAn" - 4744 Ormond Beach Way, for 2 weeks July 2013. Great villa, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom and its own pool. The villa was clean, bright and airy and had everything you needed. I found no faults with it. It Had a play station 2 for the kids (bring an extra remote) and a dvd player. Beds were comfy (the one I was in anyway) and the showers worked well, loads of hot water. Also has its own washer and dryer. The resort pool was great and nice and clean and there was a whirl pool as well. The tiki bar was a bonus after a long day at the parks. It also served food. The club house was lovely and the grounds around the resort were well maintained. Good location, not far from the 192 and Old Town, with loads of shops and restaurants.
If you have never been to Orlando before in the summer expect a lot of rain, humidity and the parks to be over crowded! I have been loads of times and July is not a great month to go!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank smbarrync
Reviewed 19 February 2014

What a disappointing vacation rental. The resort itself is ok, but this house made our trip a disappointment. First two days no hot water as hot water tank had failed (given this is something you can't prepare for, but it wasn't working properly when we arrived so it should have been fixed previously). Stove top burners two large burners not working and when turned on shot sparks over floor of kitchen. Had to take one burner off of stove so we wouldn't catch the place on fire.
Stains on carpet, mold in master bath shower, beds in the two rooms that have twin beds are hard as rocks our kids couldn't sleep. When we arrived the place only had two half rolls of toilet paper in two of the bathrooms and one bathroom had no toilet paper.

This was supposed to be a "Gold" house and looks like a Bronze. Furniture is of cheap quality and so is bedding. There were also hand prints on walls and one footprint on a wall in the kitchen..nice touches on this "gold" standard home.

The only plus was the location to Disney. The house itself is tired and well used, it is obvious that the owners are only out to ride this place for whatever money they can make and don't care about the upkeep of the property.

This whole experience has made me never want to use a travel agent again. I usually pick out my accommodations and do all travel arrangements myself and I will go back to doing that. This property was provided to our agent by the Florida Travel Network. We weren't even able to see pictures of what we were renting prior to arriving nor did we get an address...should have been red flags. Florida Travel Network seems to be a pretty underhanded business and have definitely not provided any customer service to deal with the problems of is home. Feeling ripped off.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
15  Thank david_s_bowker
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

First off stay away from Resort Home Network LLC if you care about having your issues addressed. They would not come and fix the WIFI and I had to get into power breaker box and flip the power on for our ice cold hot tub to work. The lady who answered the phone said we will fix it tomorrow the day we are leaving to fix it. This put us in a bad situation because we needed the WIFI. Minimal supplies was an issue. We had 3 wash clothes for 5 people. Light bulbs were out/blown. Carpets were absolutely gross. Location and booking were the only plus things.

Stayed: February 2014
5  Thank wdwhitejr
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We (me, my wife, two kids 1 and 6 years old, and my mother) spend 9 days in this lovely townhouse. I think in the photos things like sofa, linens and carpets seems to be older than they are, in fact. It is all bright and clean and has all we needed to enjoy theme parks and other attractions during the day and cook and rest in the night. It was well valued for money, with a perfect distance from all parks. The house was fully equipped for my family. Everything work just right. I would certainly like to rent the property again.
Nós (Eu, minha esposa, meus dois filhos de 1 e 6 anos e minha mãe) ficamos 9 dias neste sobrado aconchegante. Para mim, nas fotos do site, algumas coisas com sofás, tapetes e lençois, parecem mais velhos do que são. Tudo é limpo e de bom gosto. Além disso, a casa é bem equipada, tem tudo que nós precisávamos para aproveitar os parques durante o dia, cozinhar e descansar depois de um dia cheio.
O valor pago valeu muito a pena e para os padrões de Orlando fica próximo dos parques em especial do complexo da Disney. Tudo deu certo, com certeza eu gostaria de ficar novamente nesta casa.
Alessandro

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alessandro F
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I can't say enough excellent things about "Captain's Retreat". A very polished and well decorated townhouse. The owners were very professional,friendly and they made me feel that I was a special customer. Everything was in top order and included many items to make you fit right in at home. All linens and kitchen items were of high standards. They even had a bottle of wine and some chocolates on the counter to welcome us. It was perfect for my husband and myself. The only thing that was a big disappointment was the major pool was being repair. This was no reflection on the owners or Terra Verde. The delay was due to the weather. In closing, Captain's Retreat will provide you with an exemplary experience in Terra Verde townhouses.

Room Tip: Go through VBO. Vacation by Owner.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family